Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Based on the "..." at the end, I think it might have something to do with the grenade
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
It's both funny and depressing at the same time
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Like a sad clown
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
http://rolcats.files.wordpress.com/2...pg?w=450&h=337

Where re-education has failed my comrade, the hangman’s noose will succeed…
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Btw, people on Digg that can apparently read Russian are saying the translations aren't actually translations. I think they're just poking fun at Russia by making them the way they are.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Yeah, I read the comments on the pics. That makes it even funnier.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Which apples do you prefer? Green or red ones?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I like Fuji apples
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
I can't deicde which I prefer more, Golden Delicious or Red Delicious
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
Fucking Finland! Take a lead from America and enjoy them both in glutinous joy!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
It would only be glutinous joy if they were in a pie :P

The bf won't shut up about Honeycrisp apples. He appears to believe they're the shit.

I'm all about Winesaps.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
delicious apples aren't delicious pink lady or fuji are the best, or maybe elstars

golden russets are good too even if their skins ARE textured like a potato
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Granny Smiths are ok too
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
in pies maybe :/ although i havent had one in a long time so maybe i'm just being unfairly racist against them
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
As opposed to being fairly racist
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
OH GOD
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
yes well if they are genuinely the most sour thing ever then i think it's justified
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
I like all apples equally. Except those lazy crab apples. Go back to where you came from crab apples!!!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I have two crab apples which were IMPORTED FROM CANADA (that's what the sign at the store said) but I've been afraid to try them. When we had a crabapple tree in our yard my mom told us they were poisonous.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Never had one myself. I've heard that about them being poisonous but it's not true. They just don't really look all that edible to me.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
They're soft, not hard like apples. At least these are. They look like overgrown cherries.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
They're prolly sour as all hell.
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
They're good for making cider though :/

Atleast wikipedia says so
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
My dog has a barking problem.

We had to crate-train her because she was ransacking the house. All of her playtime is heavily supervised. So she gets in her crate and gets bored and she starts barking.

She has a bark collar that's supposed to teach her "unsanctioned barking is a bad idea". It sprays lemon scent whenever she hits a particularly shrill note. It works when it's on, but I hate using it because it seems cruel. Also, when it's off she barks as much as she damn well pleases.

I can't wait till we get a kennel up in the yard that she can play in. She's only a puppy but she's as big as a frigging pony already.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
I don't like the taste of apples, but I like to use them to make shrunken apple head dolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My dog has a barking problem.

She has a bark collar that's supposed to teach her "unsanctioned barking is a bad idea". It sprays lemon scent whenever she hits a particularly shrill note. It works when it's on, but I hate using it because it seems cruel.
Don't worry about the anti-bark collar, when my dad was a kid his dad got their beagle de-barked, which I always thought was far crueler than the collars that just shock the dogs or spray them with citrus.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
You got a pic of one, Otto?