Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cat Scratch Fever!
MeowMixMaster is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:16 AM        Happy St Patty's Day!!!!
Happy St Patty's day to everyone. May the luck of the irish be with every single one of you.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:33 AM       
Happy death to Celtic culture to you too.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
I'll need Irish luck at that Carcass concert. I know I'll be playin' fisticuffs 'fore the nights OVAH!

j/k fuck them
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Happy death to Celtic culture to you too.
Didn't the English do that already? Let's all wait for St George's day then get fucked up.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
The last time I wen't into an Irish neighborrhood in the Bronx I was accused of being a British "hooligan" since I have a shaved head.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
The Irish had shaved heads before that, only it was because of endemic lice

I find it funny that stereotypical Irishness is celebrated with the very coping mechanism for being Irish.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I start the day saying, "Erin Go Bragh " and end it drunk and mumbling
"where is my bra?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
Cat Scratch Fever!
MeowMixMaster is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Here's what you can do to have your own happy green fun on this cute little irish holiday.

1. Sit in front of your television watching your perferred movie with irish references in it, i.e. The lepprechaun.

2. Have a couple of bottles of heineken and one bowl of frosted Lucky Charms.

3. After you are nice and tanked from both the sugar of the marhsmellows and the alcohol, make yourself your own little makeshift leprechaun outfit resembling Lucky from lucky charms as much as you can. Then make yourself your own sheileleigh. Once you have these, then run around your neighborhood swinging your sheileleigh screaming and mumbling for your neighbors to give you their lucky charms. See how many laugh at your, cooperate, or simply call the cops reporting you as a green drunk sheileleigh wielding lunatic. Who says St Patty's day can't be fun
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
Cute little holiday? This is why I hate Christians.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Oh wait, I don't mean that I hate you. I have no feelings like that after my reprogramming. I'm sure we are the best of buddies. <3
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Since Father Jack is my role model anyway, I'm just going to watch the same Father Ted reruns I always do and drink some mexican beer, because it's all I have and that's how he'd want it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixMaster View Post
Have a couple of bottles of heineken
Which is Dutch and tastes bad, so why?
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
It has a green bottle, isn't that Irish enough for you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
So is Rolling Rock :X
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
im gonna eat fried chicken and watermelon on kwanzaa you lousy racists
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
I'm firmly under the belief that on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's Irish.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
My korean roommate seems to think so.

I decided to stay home, study, and cut my hair instead of boozing it up on a tuesday night.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:02 PM       

Shamrock Shakes and Guinness Cupcakes. YES!
http://www.i-mockery.com/blabber/200...day-drunkards/
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 07:38 AM       
I haven't had a shamrock shake in a very long time. I used to love them, although the first time I tried one I was disappointed because it didn't taste like shamrocks, and I wanted to try shamrocks (I was 4 or 5)
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 11:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMixMaster View Post
Happy St Patty's day to everyone. May the luck of the irish be with every single one of you.
Given what I know about Irish history, I'd rather NOT have the luck of the Irish.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
"The Irish are the '(n word)' of Europe'." -Roddy Doyle (Irish author)

...discuss. :tawkamongstyaselves
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
I didn't wear green or have a Guinness. And my last name is Murphy. Interesting fact, there are thirty six million americans of irish descent and only six million irish.