Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:45 PM        I-Mockery Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' Music Video
Automatically generated comment thread for I-Mockery Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' Music Video.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
Rip Michael.... your moonwalking with jesus now T_T
Julio is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
Despite not being a huge Michael Jackson's fan, I don't disagree with the fact that he simply was the greatest dancer of his time and this music video will be the best testament of that in his behalf.

So be it. Rest in peace, dude.
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
I just now found out he was dead.

Even though he was just a shell of his former self, it's still pretty sad.

Hmmm, I wonder if now he really will come back as a zombie.
High Priest of Burbank
Jigby Huggletinks is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 02:12 AM       
This video is a lot creepier knowing he is now dead.
Destructo Bear
moejoe11 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
you know the one in the white to mjs left? 2nd zombie close-up? i know her daughter. went to school with her. anyways, its really sad that he died but i can tell you, ALL the kids i was in school with for tyhe past year have seen it. our LA teacher brought it in. that was awesome.
Forum Chaos Lord
Jaimas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM       
Twenty Years hence, this remains the best music video ever created.

Fare thee well, Michael. You will be missed.
nilus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
This video is so great, the inevitable Indian rip-off is still awesome

Last edited by Mockery : Jun 26th, 2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: fixed link
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 12:53 AM       
Thriller was the last good thing Michael ever did.
Cat Scratch Fever!
MeowMixMaster is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Oh man does this video bring back memories! I remember when I first saw this. I was with my mom and my brothers at a neighbor's house across the street one night. I miraculously commandeered the remote control which given that I was only 5 at the time was a big rarity. After flipping through the channels for the fun of it, I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of Michael Jackson on MTV. This was at a time when I was still riding high on his other two songs Billie Jean and Beat It. I couldn't pass up the chance to see what was MJ gonna do next. He certainly didn't disappoint. It was thriller, my first time viewing it and when he turned into that werewolf man I was terrified I couldn't even move and strangely couldn't help but be fascinated at what I was watching. From there the music kicked in and I was hooked. Thriller became my number one MJ song next to Smooth Criminal and after that experience I was hooked on Halloween for life. I loved the song so much that I had my parents play it over and over again in the car while they drove us around trick or treating at various neighborhoods. Good times I tells ya. Michael Jackson will be missed for sure. His whole life was one awesome and sometimes bizzare performance. Here's hoping that you are up there somewhere moonwalking on the clouds as only you can. RIP MJ.
Forum Virgin
rocko is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
holy crap! i remember watching this when i was 8. amazing! the choreography is so great that (no joke) when i went to air force basic training, our training instructor was teaching us how to march and he used thriller as a reference on how to coordinate with your fellow dancers, or in our case, marchers. and if the military uses thriller as a reference, it shows how good mj was. this video and other right after it show that you can make a video to complement a good song, unlike today, where you have rappers making videos about bling bling and throwing cash and cars and hos around. in other words, it seems that videos are only for image purposes and the music has been relegated to a secondary role, which doesnt help the fact that today's music sucks ass. and yes, mtv sucks. even its sibling vh1, which i had in such high esteem, is just horrible. as for mj, his personal lifestyle might have been questionable, what with the pedophile accusations, the surgeries, hanging out with a chimp, and all, but there's no question, the man was a great performet. rip!!!
Is it fun yet?
Homoerotic_Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 03:07 AM       
I miss Michael. Although he will make a way creepier zombie now.
Forum Virgin
Toast Points is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 06:35 AM       
As much as I love Thriller and MJ, there's only one video worthy of being MTV's most played, and it's Sledgehammer. That having been said, Peter Gabriel can't dance anywhere near as well as Michael lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 08:18 AM       
he can now
Forum Virgin
michealjackson'sdoctor is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
I have saved small children everwhere...
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I have heard many MJ jokes, but that deserves a ban for being the weakest.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:38 AM       
ehh if it was in the main forums i'd think about it but idc about the article threads

i'm more annoyed by the misspelling of the name "michael", tbh
"It's all so appalling."
BillyBear is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 07:43 PM       
wow! you truly are a funny man! and, yes, Thriller was f***ing awesome!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
MJ's music may not have done it for me, but his music videos were things of art and beauty. Thriller was and is still the yardstick against which all others are measured.
Ultimate Buzzkill
Marthaeus Autolykos is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2009, 05:45 PM       
There's a group of people here in New Orleans who dressed up as zombies last Hallowe'en, set up a boombox on Frenchmen St., and re-enacted the zombie dance scene from Thriller.