Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 04:00 AM        Reasons Why "Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure" Will Make You Want To Die
Automatically generated comment thread for Reasons Why "Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure" Will Make You Want To Die.
A-bomb is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM       
What a shame. This is a classic example of not only taking a great movie and using its good name to foist a pile of shit onto the audience, but also taking a character that was meant to be an amusing as part of a larger cast and putting them in the spotlight and overplaying them. Thanks for sacrificing your own sanity to protect the rest of us, Rog!
Forum Virgin
Uchuuaoi is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM       
A tropical Island for Christmas Vacation... boring. Why not write some good jokes and some real insides on Eddies life and how troublesome and adventerous it is, but also how hilariously funny it can get. I think it could have been much better. It´s a pity. I´ve always loved Eddie for having kind of a big heart.
Saure-Gurken-Hutträger
obihahn is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 12:34 PM       
Wow. And here I was considering watching this POS.
Thanks for the detailed warning, Rog!
Forum Virgin

Zounds is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM       
My I don't think I could handle subjecting my self to that one, ah who am I kidding to google! On that note, if you want something truly horrendous in the same vane have a looksie at a Christmas story 2. Its sort of a Bizarro version of the first that manages to get wrong every single thing the original got right, another direct to dvd cheese ball riding on the coattails of a cherished classic. A must watch for all you masochists out there!
Sympathizes with the foo'
Mister Tea is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 05:13 AM       
Giving Randy Quaid top billing in a movie is like putting a skull & crossbones on the bottles under my sink: it's a very thoughtful way for the responsible party to warn me that BAD things will happen to me if I try to consume their product.
Forum Chaos Lord
Jaimas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 10:32 AM       
It doesn't make me want to die, but it *does* make me want to stab the producer.
Cat Scratch Fever!
MeowMixMaster is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2013, 04:58 PM       
Wow if this isn't the proverbial big lump of coal in your stocking I don't know what is. Seriously nobody not even the Grinch deserves this kind of torture.

This should be added to the list of things that need to be destroyed RoG hint hint
HowardC is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 02:22 AM       
It kind of ticks me off that over the past few years the "Grizwalds" have done a lot of commercials and special appearances. If Chevy and co are up for that, why not just go ahead and make another movie? Geriatric Clark would certainly make for some instant laughs.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2013, 03:06 AM       
A-bomb & obihahn - You're most welcome! If I can help warn others of the horrors that lurk within this DVD, then it's a worthy sacrifice.

Zounds - Christmas Story 2 has been on my list... and though I doubt it's as insanely awful as Christmas Vacation 2, I just don't know if I wanna put myself through two atrocities in one holiday season. Exposure to so much crap could potentially turn me into the Grinch.

Mister Tea - He was great as a supporting role, but Cousin Eddie definitely can't carry an entire movie.

MeowMixMaster - Heheh, my old "Things That Must Be Destroyed" lists are too good for this movie. There's a special place in hell reserved for this flick.

HowardC - While I'd gladly give a new theatrical Vacation film a chance, I wouldn't get my hopes up about it. After all, Vegas Vacation wasn't a particularly good movie.
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 12:37 PM       
I am totally glad you took one for the team. And I thought Vegas Vacation was bad. Eeeesh!
Forum Virgin
kasper31383 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 11:08 PM       
I always wondered if it was worth watching. Thanks for saving me the time. Caught grandma got run over by a reigndeer on tv today, should have known a cartoon based on a song would be bad. Must say that all the female characters drawn the same, stacked. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267536/

Last edited by Mockery : Dec 8th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.