Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 06:05 AM       
Probably for the best that you forget her. She sounds like she was planning to start up with new guy for awhile and was just pushing you away to get that going. Would have been better if she was honest but women like her cannot be honest. I mean honestly, who says "it's a bad time for a relationship" then gets in another relationship a few weeks later? People who cheat that's who. You can do better and eventually you will
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
KICK HER ASS
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
WITH YOUR PENIS
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
UPDATE

I did coke. I don't think it's for me but it looks like it's going to be free if I ever want it. Also, bunch of chick who want my dick. felt good telling them im not interested. felt the vaginas pulsate with rage.

also, ex gf who is gorgeous and wont stop talking about me and my dick said she wants to fly out and stay with me for a month.

i said do it.

shes doing it.

i feel like im out of the love state of mind and it no longer bothers me to think about her back in another relationship.

everything went bitter then excremented.

money spent
I was on coke when I posted that. Money spent? wtf?

And no, yeah I totally still miss her. Just trying to move on. Feeling pretty shitty about all the loose poon I've crushed lately. I'd rather just go back to working, saving money, doing P90X daily and getting stoned with my room mate for right now.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 10:38 AM       
...dude I invited you to come to the private/afterhours skyrim party at a bar post-midnight release, and you declined so you could do coke????

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
I DIDN'T GET NO INVITATION.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
He's a dumbass if he skipped out on a fun skyrim party to do coke alone. That's what we call, 'the first step to giving blowjobs for crack'.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
...dude I invited you to come to the private/afterhours skyrim party at a bar post-midnight release, and you declined so you could do coke????
no, I worked all day on no sleep and I was mid whore-coke-misery when you texted me. That sounded awesome as shit and I would have loved to come but I was too scared to drive because I didn't know what I would be like.

not to mention the next day I felt like shit. Anything that makes you feel like trash the next day I don't like to mess with. Mainly because I work/workout/run in the mornings and I don't like anything that keeps me in bed (gf's included).
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:09 AM       
Elx is trying to catch you on the rebound
You cheeky kids, you
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

YOU REFUSED TO COME TO GEEKATHON SO YOU COULD COKE IT UP WITHA BUNCH OF HOOKERS

WTF
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:47 AM       
thrasho is so gross!

yuck!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:04 AM       
Yeah I don't normally critique your decisions but you can't turn down an elx party with skyrim

Especially for c'cain, look what it did to Dewey Cox

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
i can't tell if you guys are kidding about elx's nerdparty or not

but i am insulted that i wasn't invited
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
I wasn't kidding. Nerd party sounded funner than being a coked up loner.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:41 AM       
we're going to get intoxicated and watch the meteor shower this thursday night, YOU SHOULD ALL COME, but wear gloves!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
I'LL PROBLY BE THERE. WITH A QUARTER O OF WEED THAT I WILL GLADLY SHARE.

MAYBE MY ROOM MATE TOO.

OK.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Also, on a this-thread related note...

There is the nicest, sweetest girl who works at the place that I do, and we flirt and talk alot, it's obvious that she likes me.

I've decided not to pursue though. She's a sweet heart and everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to ask her out. I'm not going too. I know i'm not over my ex right now and I feel like I would just hurt her. I know that people say that hurting others will make you feel good about yourself but I'd rather not.

I feel better about making this decision rather than crushing some poor young girls spirit :/

I kind of want to smoke with her and just hang out, that might be a bad idea though.

ALSO WEED.

hey.

weed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 02:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I know that people say that hurting others will make you feel good about yourself but I'd rather not.
Who the fuck says that? Also, go for it. In the course of going for it, you'll forget about it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
NEXT TIME YOU DO COKE SNORT IT OFF YOUR OWN DICK, WHAT AAAAAAAAA RRRRUUUUSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
The band is back together

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 01:20 PM       
Okay, boyo, here's my advice: Get your sorry sack off that couch and let go of the bong for a while. Take a shower, put on a day-old t-shirt and jeans you haven't washed in three weeks. Walk over to wherever this nice chick is, or take the bus for added effect. Walk over to her, and invite her to your place for a dicking session. Word it exactly like that; women love being objectified. They eat that shit up.
Then reach orgasm in thirty seconds and bawl into her shoulder for the next hour about how life isn't fair and you just want to be loved
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:06 AM       
Do it.

And God speed to you Fayg0
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
that picture makes me sad

this whole week is booked with poon that i could give a shit less about. I dont even know why im doing it.