Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
2 games in a row where somebody leaves right at the begining ;/ then you have to wait 20 minutes until you can surrender, and nobody will vote to surrender.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
I don't like playing team games with random people because I hate the feeling of letting down complete strangers.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
See I like it because I like the challenge of having to carry a few worthless asses. Being on a stacked team is for pussies.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:52 PM       
guess thats why you always play with me
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
i like it mostly for the designs

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
OKAY WHO WANTS TO 3v3?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
now that school has started i prolly wont be playing much

i dont think theres a computer here that can run lol
possibly on the weekends
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
WTF? Come back to Demacia!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM       

d'awwwww this is so stupid
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:51 AM       
ILL BE ON LOL THIS WEEKEND HELLS YES
BANNED

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
wow i think somebody hacked lol
BANNED

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
all these "alerts" kept popping up and the first one was all, "REMEMBER YOU CAN GET FREE RPS AT FREERIOTPOINTS.TK" then the next one was all, "FOLLOW US AT YOUTUBE.COM/LEAGUEOGLEGENDSNOS"

then the free rp thing, then, "WOW 10000 PEOPLE CLICKED THE LINK AND KEYLOGGERS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED ON THEIR COMPUTERS"

then some more dumb messages and then, "PHREAKSOMESHIT HAS BEEN BANNED UNTIL 7/04/2022 reason= being 14"

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
Been there. Done that.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Man I hate all games like DoTa and HoN. They were the cause of too many Asian dudes showing up late for WoW raids over the years.
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
IVE DECIDED THAT I AM THE BEST JUNGLE RIVEN IN LOL EVER
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:30 PM       
I just needed a hiatus.

I WILL FUCK EVERYONE. FUCK LEAVERS.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM       
i knew you'd be back fathom it's addicting

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM       
I heard someone once make the point that, in a game, when you lose, you want to smash the fucking screen in and, when you win, you say "Meh, that was all right. ," then it's time to stop playing.

I follow that advice now. I try not to get mad at games anymore.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:24 PM       

je ne regrette rien
taco loving zombie
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 04:44 PM       
i've been learning how to use graves and i've had some deadless games with him pretty close together

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 06:30 AM       

I am the off-support-tank, mang
BANNED

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 06:51 AM       
thats what i do as morgana

oh wait you're leona i thought you were fiddlesticks

im actually playing leona right now
BANNED

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
so the game i was just talking about where i was leona:

an annie, an ezreal and a garen all had the EXACT same build and built it all at the same time. Stated with dorans blade, built boots of swiftness, sunfire cape and then fon. ;/

wtf