Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:25 AM       
LIKE I'D EVER TAKE MY BUREAUCRATICAL LEGS INTO YOUR ROOM

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:31 AM       
noo

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
BullSHIT you showed off your legs around these parts. And aren't you underage anyway? That could get Pub and Zhukov beaten and arrested by rogue Australians
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
ELX DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OUR FOREIGN MEMBERS, WHAT A TERRIBLE PERSON SHE IS.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:32 AM       
spoke too soon. RUN, PUB, RUN, THE AUSTRALIAN TITMEN WILL GET TO YOU FIRST BECAUSE THEY HATE YOUR PEOPLE
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:33 AM       
OK BACK TO THE REAL ISSUE HERE WHICH IS YOU ILLEGALLY IMPERSONATING AN OFFICIAL

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:34 AM       
Elx just called me a n*gger in PM, I can't believe this, how offensive that she would use such a hateful word.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
HEY KIDS: if you're going to get beaten, arrested and raped by any one nationality, avoid the Australians because they will call you "Sheila" and that's embarrassing
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
Elx is ok here, age wise, and too old in New Zealand.

Have to say though, I'm leaning towards Sam in this one.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:37 AM       
yeah well sam is the one that gave my aim address to jonathan clement

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:42 AM       
You two deserve each other.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
At first I thought that was a nasty thing to do, but it seems like Sam had the best of intentions, so I can't really fault him.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:44 AM       
I was thinking of the happiness of others the entire time.
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:50 AM       
SAM

- Cares for international members
- Great legs
- Tries very hard to set up couples

ELX

- No delegation to Tasmania, whose main export is i-mockery posts
- Refuses to show legs (must assume they are bad)
- Spoils Sam's attempts at setting her up romantically.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:53 AM       
you're no match maker, you're just a shamless dream stealer, first me, and now tadao! where will it end? are you going to take cheese puffs from wiffles, beer from 10k and pens from grislygus?

A DARK STORM IS APPROACHING THESE BOARDS

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
SAM

- Cares for international members
- Great legs
- Tries very hard to set up couples

ELX

- No delegation to Tasmania, whose main export is i-mockery posts
- Refuses to show legs (must assume they are bad)
- Spoils Sam's attempts at setting her up romantically.
AND YOUU MISTER, you're just trying to see my legs BUT UNLIKE SAM i am a PROFESSIONAL

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
No, my dear friends Wiffles, Bill, and Greasygus will remain in possession of their loved objects.

YOU, HOWEVER, WOULD STEAL GUITAR WOMAN AND FEET FROM SEVEN FORCE AND THAT IS A CRIME.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
OH GREAT ZHUKOV, NOW ELX IS ACCUSING YOU OF BEING A CHILD MOLESTER/SEXUAL PREDATOR.

SHE'S OBVIOUSLY A GREAT PERSON
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
AND YOUU MISTER, you're just trying to see my legs BUT UNLIKE SAM i am a PROFESSIONAL
Well I never. A few pages ago I would have been one of your leading supporters. It's a shame to see good, decent people fall from grace.

Know that my entire nation is now, sadly, against you politically.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:08 AM       
YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO UNDERMINE MY POSITION

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:16 AM       
Sam changed his title? I guess I'd better change mine too, SEEING AS HOW IT'S ONLY REPRESENTATIVE OF HALF OF THE TEAM.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
you're no match maker, you're just a shamless dream stealer, first me, and now tadao!
I feel that I won that debate as he has yet to reply to the accusations against him.

ELX has my vote, she can draw.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:19 AM       
sam has abandoned his other duties? that shows us his true character. he's only in this for the win.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
as class president, i hereby appoint tadao as the future moderator of the philosophy board.
congratulations!

and zomboid, i will work to find you a new unicorn so that your team may be completed once again.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
God damnit.