Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 09:22 PM        My Ex says she's pregnant and that it's mine
My Ex says she's pregnant and that it's mine. She wants to keep it because she christian. I'm going to punch her in the stomach since I can't force an abortion on the cunt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
I'm seriously freaking out right now. She said she was on the pill. WTF! I don't need this shit!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
How far along?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
1 month
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
What? can you even tell after only 1 month. The only way she would know is if she was looking to get pregnant. I know a few people who has said they're on the pill, but lie about it. Did she test it or just missed it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
More like 6 weeks, but I don't count weeks, I go by months. She missed her period and did a pee test thingy.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
ooh, maybe she was just trying to put you on edge. Seen any of the tests at all?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
I haven't called her out on it yet. It's not so much that a baby is the problem, it's that it's from her.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
I hear ya. Well, I'm hoping for the best. Let me know if anything changes.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 12:27 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 12:43 AM       
Do they take child support out from incapacity benefits in the US?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 02:23 AM       
Dude, lemme know which one of these to send you.

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/img...d=42538&s=catl
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmXR1djoAQQ
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
It's a shame she's not the marrying type.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 03:58 AM       
At what age can infants tell that you are touching them inappropriately?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 11:31 AM       
Aw, jeez. I'm really sorry Tadao.
If its really yours, I guess you'll eventually have to pay child support. Or hope for a miscarriage, as they're fairly common in first pregnacies. I'd call her out on it and demand a paternity test though.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
At what age can infants tell that you are touching them inappropriately?
if you do it from birth, it'll be normal ;D
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
Make sure you get naming rights though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
Who pays child support?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Who pays child support?
You. As the biological father, you'll be legally obligated to pay child support, if you're not the primary caregiver and/or non-custodial. If you get custody of the child she may have to pay child support to you instead. I'd check the laws in your state if I were you, but that's how it works in most places. Like I said, you should demand a paternity test to make sure.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
Or get custody and make her pay for it instead. Shoes go both ways nowadays.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Hah, like the law has ever cracked down of dead beat dads.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Name it after me!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 06:37 PM       
You don't pay child support if you're on welfare here. :/

...in Texas?