Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:20 PM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Oh man, where is Liquidstatic?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Oh.
Dear.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
I wonder if I put the trigger under my balls if I can get it to, um never mind.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Let us know how that works out
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
After sexing it up with T she thought it would be nice to get to know him.
damn, how did you figure out my evil plan???
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 06:12 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
QUIT QUOTING THINGS THAT A POSTED JUST ABOVE YOU!
TADAO THAT IS ACTUALLY KIND OF OK IN *THIS* THREAD IMHO
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
so there's some leftover yummies from the past two nights and i was making some yummies of my own and as my yummies were cooking the neighbor brought over some yummies!

TOO MANY FUCKING YUMMIES.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:04 PM       
is yummies slang for drugs
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
I hope so

aaaarrrrrrggg, look at your damn messages every now and then.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM       
I apologize to Dimnos and Sam. I have no excuse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Going to see Black Sabbath tonight
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
now that's weird read in Hyacinth's voice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:16 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
IT'S OKAY THE LEADER, YOU JUST NEED TO STAY HARD
The Unicorn
HARD AS FUCKIN' DIAMONDS
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Oh man, where is Liquidstatic?
I think he may have been caught in one of those internet "sting" operations.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
My damn dog.

She came into the room crunching on something loudly. I turned around to see what she had and it was a cat turd; she'd been shopping in the litterboxes. I was chasing her through the house screaming for someone to help me stop her, she was running like it was a great game and dropping crunched-up turdlets every few feet.

Now I'm in full germ freakout mode.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Hahaha my brothers dog digs for snacks too. The cat box has been dog proofed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
how do you have it dogproofed?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
They have 2 small trampolines they use to block the dog from entering. But the cat can get to it in between the two trampolines. It's make shift and if the horse of a dog really wanted to get to it, she could. But she would make a mess doing it and would be punished.

Edit: I should have brought my camera.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
sorry i'm used to forums giving me an annoying prompt when i get a message. whoops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
is yummies slang for drugs
nope, yummies is food. we call drugs "drog" or "pots." as in, "do we need to buy more drog?" or "where did you put the pots?"

yummies is what follows, generally. or in this case, comes before (and later after).
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
ah.

Two of our litterboxes are in a back hallway we don't really use. The third is in a cat pen the dog can't get to. I'm wondering if maybe putting a baby gate up to block off the hallway might do it.