Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM        In wacky Phil Spector news...
LA Jury Convicts Phil Spector

I do not know what to think of this guy. I've heard five or six different versions of how he held the Ramones hostage and he sounds like a grade-A looneytunes, but then again I don't know him. Sooo....*shrug*

He has interesting clothes and interesting wigs. That's about all I'm qualified to say.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
I'm willing to bet that he has an out of control ego and thought he could get away with anything.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Worked out better for OJ, though.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Huh, I didn't know that Gollum took up acting.

Quote:
Spector's chauffeur, the key witness, said he heard a gunshot, then saw Spector emerge holding a gun and heard him say: "I think I killed somebody."
Well that doesn't seem damning. Probably doesn't help that he stated in an interview that he was bipolar and "relatively insane".
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:55 PM       
The man is an amazingly talented record producer, and certifiably fucking looney tunes. I'm mean crazy to the point of making Michael Jackson look sane.

http://oldies.about.com/od/oldieshis...irdspector.htm

http://www.hollywoodinterrupted.com/...y_victim.phtml

I'm frankly amazed he didn't kill anyone sooner.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
From some accounts, it was touch-and-go when he held the Ramones hostage. Dee Dee and Marky got along with him, but that was because he had booze and drugs. Joey was in the throes of hero-worship and didn't want to step on toes. Johnny, who was the only one not afraid to be a dick, was the one who finally got them out of there by saying he didn't care whether Spector shot him or not.