Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
you know guys I'm actually going to go and see avatar this weekend with my dad.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
Avatar just passed Titanic as the top grossing movie of all time. Together they took in over 3.5 billion dollars.

James Cameron is having a great time counting his money.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 12:02 AM       
Titanic sucked, so yeah. People go to see dumb movies if they are told to.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Seeing Kazaam made me sad because I'll never get to experience what it's like to have Shaq make the sky rain candy

One of the dancers in this scene was one of my drama teachers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0663748/
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 01:17 AM       
I want to see James Cameron actually make an Aquaman movie, like in Entourage.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Titanic sucked, so yeah. People go to see dumb movies if they are told to.
I'd rather watch paint dry than watch 2½ hours of "Oh, Leo! DON'T GO!!!!"

Plus the soundtrack.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
I want to see James Cameron actually make an Aquaman movie, like in Entourage.
The world deserves a 2½ hour crapfest featuring Aquafag.

Let me think me up some dolphins.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, that makes perfect sense. Except the movie should feature Marine Boy.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 10:05 PM       
Titanic really sucked so bad I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. However, Avatar in 3D was one of the most amazing movies I have seen.

The story was a bit weak, but the 3D animation was amazing. I would recommend seeing it in 3D before it is out of theaters.
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 12:37 AM       
avatar may win every oscar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:21 AM       
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,7457451.story

"In an adjusted-for-inflation, all-time box-office top 10 (compiled by Dergarabedian), "Gone With the Wind" is the easy winner, with George Lucas' 1977 "Star Wars" in the No. 2 slot, with $1.26 billion in grosses, followed by 1965's "Sound of Music," 1982's "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial" and 1956's "The Ten Commandments."

Jim Cameron's "Titanic" comes in at No. 6 on the chart (with $955 million) while "Avatar" doesn't even come close to making the top 10, with a mere $558 million in grosses."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Yeah, I've never really cared about who is the all time highest box office seller, I think that might be the problem. I don't think anyone really cares and it lets people make some pretty big claims.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:10 AM       

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:59 AM       
Apparently, he had to cut a lot of stuff out, which is why the story seems so bad. Probably an excuse, but makes you wonder.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 01:00 AM       
stuff that won't make the dvd because he cut the story, not actual footage.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:19 AM       
you sure do enjoy this thread of yours
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:04 AM       
Poor ant10708 and his failed user name with his failed beliefs and his failure to become something on the internet. You signed up in 03 and nothing memorable from you exists here? Maybe you should just give up. Wht do you post here anyways?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:13 AM       
For christs sake, Geggy got under your skin. What kind of pussy let's Geggy lets under the skin. You are one of the worst cry babies here at the softer I-Mock. You can't even take a joke. It's like you only show up every 3 weeks, find a post, and bitch how things aren't like you. Fucking end your life already.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:20 AM       
Just joking.

Code:
guys i think he might have avatar syndrome, better be careful or he might hurt himself :(
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:55 AM       
no avatar related depression here. i have no desire to be a blue hippie. i like my username, tadao. its funny that you claim i failed at making something of myself on the internet as if thats a goal people aside from tila tequlia should pursue or something i aim to achieve. this is a general message board where people mock people and refuse to have any sort of intelligent conversation. i could care less if anything memorable comes out of what i post. i dont put effort into imockery lol. its not my site. i like the owner rog and enjoy conversing with him from time to time and reading his articles is always a good time but if the site closed tonight then id say oh well and go read an article somewhere else. you even said yourself, i post occassionally and spend alot less of my life on the internet then you. its ok. make your mark on the web.

now to move on. i would like to see the movie a second time on the mega imax in nyc. we have one on long island that im pretty sure is going to go out of business soon(they failed to get the last big non 3d imax release) but that one is not capable of showing 3d. i think the one in nyc does have that ability thou and i imagine seeing a 3d movie on a screen that big could be a trip.

any real imax theaters by any of you guys? not these new rip off digital imax theaters popping up everywhere. the mega imax screens are truly something amazing for a movie fan if you get a good seat up high in the middle. they have made like a whole new degree of stadium seating. im pretty sure if shaq sat in a row in front of you he wouldnt block ur view or only a small since the average persons head is well below your feet.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:51 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:43 PM       
We got an I-Max around here, but I really don't want to risk anyone I know seeing me go see Avatar
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM       
I'm not going to waste my time and $10 to see a movie solely for 'AMAZNG DIGITIL AFFECTS!!!11!!oneone'
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
I finally decided to see it this past weekend before it goes out of 3D.
And it is pretty (Pandora glows like a Christmas tree at night).

I'm sure I was affected by the insane over-hype the movie has, but it definitely didn't live up to it.
"Lack of originality" is quite the understatement in my book.

But I still enjoyed it somewhat.

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 03:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Why on earth did they create an entirely new planet and not put any new creatures in it?
You've got horses, lions, rhinos, hyenas, jellyfish, and dragons. And even the Navi are clearly supposed to be Indians.
The only new things I saw were the helicopter bugs. It made no sense, and really bugged me the whole movie.
This isn't a spoiler.