Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:55 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
too many little boys and not enough little girls eh?
As long as they're young and tight I don't see there being complaints.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b View Post
That one was random
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I was the least happy with Pub's avatar to begin with, but now that I see the effect of post after post, I think it's the one I like best.
I like the avatar a lot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 03:03 PM       
I looks fabulous on you. :gay
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I looks fabulous on you. :gay
I bet you would.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 03:54 PM       
I hope your image of a fantasy-friendly Kitsa holds well for you, because I assure you it's not the reality.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 04:04 PM       
You are underestimating the perversity of my fetishes.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 04:05 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 04:07 PM       
The picture... Well, it was unrelated when I opened the thread to post it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:21 PM       
From today's Ask Prudence:

Dear Prudie,
I am a 30-year-old woman who has been dating a lovely man for three months. He's smart, funny, cute, and kind. I've felt so lucky to have found him. Here's the problem: We recently became intimate for the first time, and he is, unfortunately, very poorly endowed—so small that I did some Google searching and think he might have a micropenis. I believe that sex is crucial to a relationship, and the thought of having a (potentially lifelong) relationship without an active sex life scares me. When you can't feel anything during the act, that's a problem. I know that there are other options in the bedroom, but I get pleasure by doing it the old-fashioned way. I feel awful about this—it's obviously something that he can't help, and it slays me that the universe would be so unjust to such a wonderful person. I'm conflicted. I see a potential future with him in every other way, but how do I deal with this? Do women who marry very poorly endowed men end up regretting it? If I let him go, what should I tell him that won't absolutely crush him?
—A Little Problem
Dear Little,
Your wonderful guy was cruelly shafted, and it's sad to think that a relationship that seemed to have everything may be doomed because of a teeny-weeny problem. I once published a letter from a woman whose boyfriend had also gotten the short end of the stick—although perhaps not quite so drastically as yours—and in response I heard from several women who said they were initially very disappointed by their beloved's under-endowment and wondered whether it was a relationship killer. But they liked the guy so much that they stuck with it and said they eventually "adjusted" and came to find their sex lives fulfilling. The only way you can find out whether this can be true for you is to try again—but if the thought fills you with dread and despair, you pretty much have your answer as to whether you can continue this relationship. If you do give your intimacy another go, despite your love of "the old-fashioned way," this would be a good time to expand your repertoire. However, if each encounter leaves you feeling a void, then your frustration will ultimately kill the good parts of your relationship. If you let him go, you will be telling him the truth if you say he's one of the finest men you've ever known, but you two just don't have any chemistry in bed. And if that happens, I have a somewhat hopeful note for your man. I, too, Googled micropenis, and I had a shock of recognition when I saw the first image. There was a gentleman just like that at the nudist resort I recently wrote about. Every time I saw him, he was holding hands with his wife, who seemed blissfully happy to be with her little big man.
—Prudie
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:32 PM       
lol
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:45 PM       
Close to home, Dimmy?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
The picture... Well, it was unrelated when I opened the thread to post it.
I just heard about that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:32 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:33 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:33 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:34 AM       
Turtle Van!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:28 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:28 AM       
That is one of the greatest things that I have ever seen. It's definitely the greatest automobile I have ever seen.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 08:35 AM       
I always notice the coolest stuff from this place when I have no money.

http://www.fright-rags.com/popcorn-p-298.html
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 09:34 AM       
My sig rules!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 09:58 AM       
And if it were to drool; it would drool blood, which rules.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2010, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
One of my co-workers said another ape went on a rampage and attacked some people a few minutes before you posted that.