Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

One bad person
Dread Naught is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
I found myself in hell. I walked a path of blood, there I saw a demon gathering the spirits of the annimals that had been sacrificed. He looked at me and pointed to the gates, "they have not yet appointed a place for you. But when they do, know that you shall know misery and sufferring." I asked, "why am I here?" He said, "because you are of the wrong tribe." I turned, and saw my own mother awaiting there as well.

I walked in a forest made of darkness. I came upon a brilliant light, it spoke to me. But I could not understand for its voice was but a whisper to my ears. There was someone there that let me know what it was saying. I grew angry for what was being said, I turned in my anger and began walking back into the forest of darkness. An arm was placed around me, and a voice said, "it will be okay."

I was walking home one day, I began to speak out at certain things. As I had passed a store, a man grabbed me up and pushed me down, "you are nothing but a communist!" I grew angry, but let it pass. I turned from him, as I did so, I saw the people of the town having a great celebration. But the banners that flew held upon them the insignia of the nazis.
Hey guess what? By reading this, I just took time out of your life. By continueing to read this, I'm slowly causing the sands that are your life to slip through your fingers. Because its what you deserve!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
Yeah, this one time I had this dream where I failed math

crazy
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Has anyone ever dreamed in cartoons. I mean at all?

I recall having a dream that involved some cartoon character, but it the real world.
My Dragonforce dream (an earlier post in this thread) was entirely in cartoon.
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
I keep having this dream where me and my friend are stuck in our school, she has a sprained ankle, and every other student, campus police, teacher, everybody, is a zombie. And for some reason, when we used a ghetto-rigged radio of ours to call the military they couldn't come for us. So we ended up fighting off zombies in our bunker, until a week later i made it to my metal fabrication class room and took all the acetylene bottles and made bombs with them and water bottles, blowing our way out.
It was bad ass, and then I found out the next day she had the same dream.
Freaky.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM       
I keep having dreams where I'm in school, not listening, when my teacher suddenly wants me to answer a really weird question, that doesn't even make sense. And when I can't answer, my teacher starts shouting at me and everyone else starts laughing. And this seems to go on forever. Those dreams really suck.
He speaks truth!
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 08:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
SOunds like you have a hero complex. Dreams are not windows to the future, they are just your brain organizing your feelings. (I think)
Perhaps. My dreams are almost always connected to whatever has been on my mind during the day. In my opinion, I think dreams are just your thoughts minus context. If I think of something whilst awake, I can guide it (sorta). I can imagine an exploding helicopter in a park. Easy. When asleep you can't control the context or the image, so it is made up of very random things.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM       
Maybe you can't, Sucka!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
i keep dreaming im in high school and i keep skipping math class and im like "eh its no problem" then its mid-terms and i dont want to not graduate and i panic and for some reason pub is in the back just chillin smokin a joint
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:05 PM       
What is up with everyone on these forums and pot? SMOKER ARE JOKERS!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octogonopus View Post
Like in Cool World? Yeah, it happens. Except it was more like Dragonball Z; I would wake up in the middle of some lame fight scene and continue it from the stopping point over the next few dreams.
Cool World was more like the opposite of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, though. Real life meets the cartoon world. Both, however, rock. Kudos for excellent choices in movies, mang.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
Tuesday night, I had a dream about a about a zombie outbreak. A lot of it is fuzzy, but I can remember getting to a dock, where we holed up on the bridge of a ship. We were shooting zombies from there, but I only had a shitty BB-gun.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
I once dreamed that my alarm went off and I woke up. Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

True story.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
I've been pretty drugged-up and dreamless recently, but last night I had two separate "childbirth" dreams. I only remember one of them, in which I delivered three nonhumans (I can only remember two- a giant flamingo I was afraid to breastfeed and a "proto-marsupial", whatever that was).

I had a third dream in which I was trying to walk down a moving train. I was hemmed in on both sides by plastic sheets and some sort of goo was dripping from the ceiling.

I woke up having contractions and had to drug up again. Very weird.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM       
Last night, I had a dream someone gave me $20.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
I once had a dream in which I played Tropico. Then I woke up and played Tropico.

This has actually happened to me with a variety of games, especially when I just got a game and really want to keep playing it, but should really go to bed so that I don't have to drag myself out of bed the next day.
He speaks truth!
!!!

Old Apr 28th, 2008, 06:44 AM       
You ever start telling somebody about a nightmare you had and then like twenty seconds into it you realise that you're pretty retarded?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
You ever start telling somebody about a nightmare you had and then like twenty seconds into it you realise that you're pretty retarded?
Great example T-Rex
Scruffy drunken Brit
Fat Ugly Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
I once had a dream that I had a really bad headache and a beard.
Being one of those guys whose attempts to grow facial hair end up being totally pitiful, it was soul destroying when I woke up to discover that, while I did have a motherfucker of a headache, I hadn't grown a beard.

Oh, and the other night I dreamt that while in the studio audience during an episode of Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson somehow accidentally caused the whole place to flood, and Rocky saved Drago from drowning and hugged him.

Am I the only person in the world who dreams about eating their own teeth?

...for my third post on this forum I'm making a very shitty impression of myself.
!!!

Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Great example T-Rex
I dreamt that my teeth were cats.
Scruffy drunken Brit
Fat Ugly Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 06:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
I dreamt that my teeth were cats.
Awesome.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
Chewing would be a bitch though. And your mouth would be all furry.

My repeted childhood nightmare was that the sole of my foot fell off, causing all my bones to fall out, followed by my organs and a fetus. So me and a friend shoved it all back in again, and sewed my foot back together. Fixed!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 10:50 PM       
How's that furry tongue thing supposed to work, anyways? Is it just junk collecting on your tongue, or what?
My biggest fear was always my dentist. I'd have nightmares of him, I still do. Dentists are nazis with licenses.
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i'd had a dream a few times where I bite down and my teeth crack apart :<

and i swallow some of the bits by accident :<
That happens in my dreams every once in a while. Or teeth are loose and I pull them out by hand. This actually came up in a recent conversation with one of my roommates.

Last night, I dreamt that a kid I knew in high school had a pair of aviators that were larger than mine. I was jealous.
Space Case
Blaster Atoms is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2008, 05:20 AM       
One time I had a dream where I was Batman, and I was in this big shopping mall, and I went into a store and was looking at a bunch of Batman items for sale there like coffee cups, action figures and Christmas ornaments.

So I guess Batman gets his Batman coffee cup the same way I do.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM       
Last night Pub Lover spontaneously showed up at the pizza restaurant I was eating at. He said one sentence to me and then I said "Wait where's your accent?", to which he replied "I'm actually from Florida "

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog