Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM        Huge Heavy Metal Vinyl Collection up for sale!
Back story on this:
This is a friend of mine's vinyl collection. Over 400 items. His house caught on fire while he was on vacation, lightning struck the water heater in his attic. This is what's left of his collection. My husband and I helped go through some of these when he was pulling them out of the burned up house, so I know for sure that some of them are still playable. He sold it on ebay last month, but the winning bidder bailed on payment.

Check it out, LOTS of MAIDEN, VENOM pic discs and all kinds of crazy stuff LOOK LOOK LOOK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM       
Those Metallica records look awsome.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 07:12 PM       
It could all be yours!!!
Oh yeah, if anyone could repost this anywhere you know it might be appreciated it'd be really appreciated.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 08:09 PM       
Dammit, I wish I had an extra sixty bucks lying around... I don't have any Ozzy Osbourne stuff.

On another note, Grim Reaper. Were they hilarious, or what?
Egg
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM       
Grim Reaper is friggin AWESOME!!!! I say this without sarcasm. I did take a few of his vinyls before he put that lot up. I'm framing the entire Led Zeppelin discography for my living room.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM       
You cannot tell me that isn't the funniest damn thing you've ever seen.

YEAH! We're just a bunch of Mad Max thugs out to defeat the Grim Reaper and his pet werewolf through the power of rock and roll!

Speaking of which, that would make a decent minimock.
Egg
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
After years devoted to heavy metal I have seen things much funnier. But yes it is entertaining.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 10:13 PM       
Grim Reaper is the shittybomb you hold your tongue you grisly son of a bitch.