Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 12:47 PM       
You're kind of hot when you're angry. Cyber?

Wherever you go, there you are.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 12:54 PM       
you've never seen me angry.

And no thanks to the cyber, if you're this bad at being funny I shudder to think how bad you are at anything else.
Mocker

Old Sep 12th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
You're kind of hot when you're semi-angry. Cyber?

Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 02:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
thinks they'll finally be able to fit in somewhere by flaming somebody they assume we all hate.
LOL, you fucking wish. I love how every other thing people say is "wow you're trying to fit in, you suck". I DONT CARE.

Anyway, I was responding the way I did because no, it was not that funny even if it was supposed to be sarcastic or jokey or something, and if she was serious then she's an ignorant bitch. Either way I think she sucks and I don't care if you want to blow me or call me a legit mocker or what. And yes, I know you have been here forever and you have cool friends that you've never even seen. I don't know you, I don't give a fuck. Sure you might actually be cool, I have nothing against any of you. If you're ever in the Denver Metro area IM me and I'll get you drunk or something.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 04:17 AM       
Interested in a near death experience, want to know more? Please press one.

Try the traditional shamanistic ethneobotanic known as datura, that's right, datura. Used oft throughout time, by such people as the aztecs, witches(Hardcore witch potions that really worked), Native Americans and many other cultures. Also known as Jimson weed, hell's bell's, loco weed, angel trumpet.. it's gauranteed to give you a good near death experience, kill you, or make you insane.
It is said learning how to use the datura itself is a spiritual experience, if you cannot make it through, it will consume your soul. It is a direct link to the spiritual world, it's fun for the whole family.
USER BE CAUTIONED, MAY SEE CRAZY FACE CHANGING PEOPLE. MAY FALL THROUGH FLOORS, MAY RUN INTO INVISIBLE FORCEFIELDS THAT ARE REALLY WALLS BUT YOURE IN A LITERAL WAKING DREAM SO YOU DONT THINK THERES A WALL THERE SO YOU RUN INTO IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. STAIRS? STAY AWAY FROM STAIRS, YOU CANT SEE THEM, YOULL THINK ITS A FLOOR. INSTANT BROKEN RIBS. Cars? Invisible, you're roadkill. SMall pebbles? You think they're diamonds, you could kill a demon who's trying to steal it from you but it's really your aunt jain who wants to borrow some eggs.
MOST IMPORTANTLY beware the bacterial growth that will eat away at your hand slowly, it's dangerous, you have to embrace your lucidity my friends. Give it a spin or two, fell the Magnetic Reinforcement of corsculating primal forces shaking your body, like candy wrapped goodness whispering sweet practicalities into your ears you always knew but always regressed. STRIVE ITSTRIIIEVE. Once that instinctual curve grabs your every angle it's just a matter of your presence upon the world, the personal gravity of your soul. The bacteria lives wiiithin.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 04:41 AM       

Who is this sweet girl? Sorry i haven't been around long enough to know who she is, but her smile just brightens my day. I'd like to do something nice for this girl, she looks so innocent and happy. Does anyone know who she is? I'd love to meet her and just do something kind for her in return.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 04:45 AM       
I'd like to meet her and have sex
Mocker

Old Sep 13th, 2003, 11:04 AM       
She doesn't cyber.

BANNED

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 03:43 AM       
I meant meet up, as in... meet. Are you this person, dancingtigerchaos?
Mocker

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:02 AM       
nah ... I'm a dude but apparently she's my arch-enemy ... not by my intentional doing but I guessed she has vowed to be a defender of "all that is Jizzboy" putting her in the enemy camp ... whateva.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Mocker

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:31 AM       
That quote was taken out of context.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:23 PM       
I thought kellychaos was a lady. :/
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
nah ... I'm a dude but apparently she's my arch-enemy ... not by my intentional doing but I guessed she has vowed to be a defender of "all that is Jizzboy" putting her in the enemy camp ... whateva.
You are so fucking STUPID Kelly! He's talking about the girl in the picture
(here )

and that's not me you fucktard.

And you aren't my 'enemy' I don't know you! I just think you're the most unfunny person I've ever seen online.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 04:02 PM       
I'm sorry, please delete this thread.
Mocker

Old Sep 17th, 2003, 01:14 PM       
Great! Now I've got all the people you've met offline to be unfunnier than. File that under "I don't give a shite".

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 01:25 PM       
Kelly sure does suck, huh guys

I hate me.
Mocker

Old Sep 17th, 2003, 01:54 PM       
I hate you more ... you're the suck suck suckiest ... thanks for ruining this thread ... dude!

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 02:41 PM       
Your lack of creativity astounds me, I think Max could sue you for plagarism.

imported_Hollycaust is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:03 PM       
Oh, I bet ya'll thought I died on Sept 11 and all, but I didn't so y'all can stop grieving now!!!1!

And what's with this shit about me being a character?!????????

GET OVER IT, I'M HOT AND REAL.
My goal in life is to be a trophy wife of some multi-millionaire. Im dead serious about this. I will never have a real career as far as im concerned, because like, why? Women are supposed to stay at home and do all the housewifey shit while the man brings home the bread and butter, all you self righteous feminist dykes need to stop trying to start a revolution of pms'ing CEO's cuz I tell you what right now, its making the rest of us look bad.

Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:07 PM       
So anyways I just took a shower like an hour ago it was nice and hot and I lathered my fake tits
My goal in life is to be a trophy wife of some multi-millionaire. Im dead serious about this. I will never have a real career as far as im concerned, because like, why? Women are supposed to stay at home and do all the housewifey shit while the man brings home the bread and butter, all you self righteous feminist dykes need to stop trying to start a revolution of pms'ing CEO's cuz I tell you what right now, its making the rest of us look bad.

klownboy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:30 PM        BLOODY F*CK
YO YO YO YO!!
ITS BLOODY KLOWN BOY UP IN THIS JOINT!!

Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:37 PM       
wtf darkie? must be a project thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
Before I go on, I want to add that it was really dark out, and this is Canada so I'm not used to guns!
One time I was with my friend and we needed a light for our cigarettes, so I asked this kindly looking old man with a duffel bag if he had a light. He starts rummaging through his bag all weird and muttering, and then out comes this gun .
I stepped in front of my friend to shield her, that was my first reaction, and then the dodgy old fuck pulls the trigger and low and behold it's a lighter. :/
I felt dumb afterwards, but it's nice to know I'm thoughtful in a crisis, I guess.
oh fuck, that is scary :/// that's almost on the same grounds as feeling you're going to get raped 'cuz the guy approaching you is black
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:44 PM       
i just read this thread. + @ Daphne

Old Sep 27th, 2003, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike

Anyway, I was responding the way I did because no, it was not that funny even if it was supposed to be sarcastic or jokey or something, and if she was serious then she's an ignorant bitch. Either way I think she sucks and I don't care if you want to blow me or call me a legit mocker or what. And yes, I know you have been here forever and you have cool friends that you've never even seen. I don't know you, I don't give a fuck. Sure you might actually be cool, I have nothing against any of you. If you're ever in the Denver Metro area IM me and I'll get you drunk or something.
Mike, seriously, stop acting like you're on Jenny Jones

"You dont know me, sit down bitch, you dont know me"