Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM        Anybody here in or near LA? Check this out :O
Tonight is the big "Crazy 4 Cult 4" art show at Gallery 1988 in LA. It starts at 7pm and they'll be selling a limited edition Giclée print of our "Ultimate Retro Pixel Beach Party" during the show. If any of you are in or around LA, try to come out and pick one up. There's gonna be tons of awesome artwork there tonight based on cult films and more.

Check out how the prints turned out. Sooooooo nice!

For those of you who can't make it to the show, the print will be available on the Gallery 1988 web site sometime tomorrow.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
since i can't make it i expect a huge picture gallery article

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 07:24 PM       
Hey, are you ever going to put those on something other than regular poster paper? I really like my copy, but it's already got a tear in it from moving and I'd like to have a more durable version of it.

Though I guess I could get another copy and have it framed.

That was very funny. Well done.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
Darkvare - I'll see what I can do. They usually put up big photo galleries on their own anyway heheh.

Zomboid - Actually, the one you're looking at above is a limited edition Giclée art print instead of the posters we sell on the site (notice the different color of the border). Obviously, it costs a little more, but it's a real art print and is meant for framing. I know you're not in LA and can't attend the show tonight, but they will have these prints up for sale on the gallery web site sometime tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a link to 'em when they're up.

And yeah, if they're too pricey for you, you can always order another poster and just frame it before it gets damaged. A lot of people framed that one already and have sent me photos of it. Frames real nicely.