Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:56 PM        Advent Children Trailer 4, WATCH IT
No need for words. Just watch it, even if you're not really interested in the movie.

http://zenorebirth.ath.cx/downloads/Trailer4_sub.AVI

right click -> save as

:cum

:spooge
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM       
awesome....just awesome. Is it true that its only coming out on the PSP?
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 01:04 AM       
If thats true I just lost my last shred of respect for square enix.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 04:00 AM       
You two fuck heads are idiots.
Advert Children is a full length movie.

FF7 the Advert Children is a sequal to FF7 game.

The Dirge of Cerberus is the FF7 spinoff game.
And I have no idea if this Devil May Cry style of game will be tied into the movie.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 12:46 PM       
As far as anyone knows, it's going to be a PSP exclusive for a while, before it comes out on standard DVD.

The trailer kind of sucked, in my opinion. It looked like someone was playing with all of PowerPoint's special effects over the same shit we've seen in previous trailers. Nothing special at all. The only redeeming factor was the last 3 seconds, which is pretty much the only moment that showed me something new and made me wonder.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 02:11 PM       
James, yer info is off.

Yes, due to the crap that was Spirits Within, Sony is shy about sticking another full length movie up on the big screen, and it just might make the trip to the screen.
But it wasn't going to be a PSP exclusive.

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core is the PSP exclusive.

Quote:
Advent Children Might Go Way Of Spirits Within

Tetsuya Nomura, director of the upcoming movie sequel to the hit RPG Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, recently disclosed some interesting information on the Shinra section of the official Advent Children website. Now nearly 90 minutes in length, and looking to surpass this milestone before its completion, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is already considerably longer than was originally expected. Furthermore, despite the horrendous commercial failure of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Square Enix's last foray into the motion picture business, a theatrical release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is indeed being contemplated. Before this announcement, Advent Children had been planned as a straight-to-DVD movie.

Another topic Nomura brought up was the PSP title Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, which he deemed, "...the kinda game that's gonna bring about some new sensation to the crowd. The story itself's the link which will encompass the whole of the compilation." When Nomura says "compilation," he of course means the so-called, "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII," which includes Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the PS2 title Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, PSP's Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, and Square Enix's cell phone game, Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis.

Of course, nothing about the theatrical debut of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has been set in stone yet. Undoubtedly, Square Enix doesn't desire a repeat of the 3.6 billion Yen (29.8 million Dollars) loss that was Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Expect more information from RPGamer as it surfaces.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 12:58 PM       
No, James was right, it's just that you misread his statement. It IS a PSP exclusive for a while, much like RE4 is still considered a GC exclusive for now, even though it WILL be ported later. DVD comes second for Advent Children, and therefor it is exclusive for the time being. Case closed.

P.S. for some reason, the trailer won't play on my computer, and if it is as James said, I still wouldn't care about this movie even if it did work.[/i]
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 01:07 PM       
I AM interested in the film, but they just keep remixing the same clips we've seen before, so it becomes kind of pointless to keep looking at the trailers. And then when they show us new stuff, it spoils the film. So I'm done with the trailers.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 02:39 PM       
Fuck them for releasing a game for cell phones that actually has a little bit of story to it.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 03:32 PM       
I wasn't aware that this was trailer 3 stuff. Still makes me wet my pants, though, and i didn't even like ff7 that much :O
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 05:04 PM       
God Dammit Sony is a freaked out bitch. They confuse me. They say "It's a full length movie! YAY!!!" and I'm like, "ok" but then they say "It's exclusive for PSP!!! YAY!!!" and I'm like... "ain't that a hand held?"

Why the hell would they stick a full length movie onto a handheld that wouldn't be able to play full glorious sound, and have a limited viewing screen. That is like me putting my foot through my monitor.

I also acknowledge that I was wrong in my reading :/
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 05:32 PM       
It's called marketing.

I look forward to this quite a bit but I expect it to "ruin" the game's wacked story a little. Who knows though.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2005, 08:08 PM       
The one thnig that already making me dislike the movie is that the Turks get savagely murdered in a fight with Sephiroth's relatives. Vince