Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:15 AM        LET'S WATCH MST
THIS WEEK'S THEME IS:
MEDIEVAL

Q: What Is This?
A: A thread where Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episodes are uploaded, in their entirety, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Q: How?
A: Youtube.

Q: Youtube? Why do I need you? I can just go to Youtube myself.
A: Because you're lazy. You wouldn't think to look these specific episodes up, and you won't watch them unless someone puts them right in front of you. You fucking fatass.

DISCUSS, AND KEEP CIRCULATING THE TAPES
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:20 AM       
Friday, February 4
DEATHSTALKER AND THE WARRIORS FROM HELL

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
I've been watching MST3K in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Surprising, there's occasional continuity

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Watched Future War last week.

So good.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
If you're doing a medieval theme, you've got to throw in The Undead.

STAY!!!

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
GASP! A DOORKNOB FROM GRANDMA'S HOUSE!?
Oh god I fucking lost it
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Man, screw Mike; Joel is where it's at.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:10 AM       
Also, http://retrovision.tv/movies/mystery...e-theater-3000
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 10:14 AM       
Man, Joel/Mike arguments are retarded. Both of them are hilarious.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
This show seems pretty funny so far.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
MIKE <3

jOEL
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
Is it bad if I like Rifftrax more than MST3K?

In particular, when they did Casablanca, the second Harry Potter movie and the Star Trek reboot I suffocated and died, because I was laughing so hard. I literally was murdered. Granted, I've only seen a few full episodes of MST3K, but I find the riffing's funnier if I've seen the movie before. They're both lots of fun, though, especially the Future War montage up there. That's probably my favorite episode so far.
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
MIKE <3

jOEL
NO JOEL IS ALSO FUNNY YOU JERK MCGUIRK

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Is it bad if I like Rifftrax more than MST3K?

In particular, when they did Casablanca, the second Harry Potter movie and the Star Trek reboot I suffocated and died, because I was laughing so hard. I literally was murdered. Granted, I've only seen a few full episodes of MST3K, but I find the riffing's funnier if I've seen the movie before. They're both lots of fun, though, especially the Future War montage up there. That's probably my favorite episode so far.
It's probably because 50 percent of the time they are referencing shit you don't know about because you aren't their age. A lot of people born in the 80's missed a lot of the joke and looked like idiots because they laughed anyways and everyone my age knew they were posers.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
Oh goodie, a condescending reply from a pretentious old I-Mockery fogie! We're in dire shortage of those.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
NO JOEL IS ALSO FUNNY YOU JERK MCGUIRK
mike and joel are both great, i just enjoy eps with tv's frank in them more
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Oh goodie, a condescending reply from a pretentious old I-Mockery fogie! We're in dire shortage of those.
Don't get all emo. If you don't want an answer, don't ask a question. I'm sure if you watch it again you'll get all the Beefheart and Floyd references.

Spoilers!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
Floyd?

I believe you've mistaken me for someone who likes having penises in his ass. Many, many penises in his ass at the same time, as well as his mouth, ears, and nose, because that's what it'd take to be as gay as a Pink Floyd fan.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 01:16 AM       
Tuesday, February 8 (whoops)
QUEST OF THE DELTA KNIGHTS

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Oh man, that Marge lady, or whatever her name was, was the worst. It's actually kinda painful to watch the later ones.
We have an old VHS somewhere that has a recording of the Turkey Day MST3K, with Sinbad. Complete with 80's commercials.
I love those goddamn commercials.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
I like Pearl a lot better than Forester too.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
Friday, February 11
CAVE DWELLERS

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
"Ator, be careful!"

"Noooo!"

Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
Let me get in on this:

Monday, February 14
Agent for H.A.R.M.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Feb 18th, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
I find that if you watch a series of Joel episodes and then a Mike one, the Mike episode doesn't seem as funny, and the reverse is also true. The humour and pacing of the jokes etc change so much from season 3 to season 10 that if you're used to one you have to settle into the other. I think watching them roughly chronological order like Milhouse said is how I prefer them.

PS Red Zone Cuba is by far my favourite episode of all time, that's one of the few that I could watch another hundred times and never get bored of. Invasion USA is also great.