Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM        Frequency/Amplitude (Pre Guitarhero)
Did anyone ever play these? I got into it from some Demo disc out of OPM and it was rad. The game is so addictive and some of the music is absolutely killer.

I obliterated Freq when I was in Highschool and when Amplitude came out I liked it but not as much as FreQ. You could tell that the music was mostly pop-garbage to make the game a little more mainstream, but once you smashed all the crap songs the stuff on the last levels was mostly awesome songs done by Symbion who was the guy that made some of the trippier tunes in FreQ.

Anyways, I popped this in and played the shit out of it. Such an underrated gem. I read a while ago that Harmonix was excited for a return to the series which made the boner sequence initiate.

Any freQs? If there is anyone who played this game so much that they couldnt sleep because all they would see when they closed their eyes was the track scrolling towards them, this may make you shit nostaligia: