Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 09:19 PM       
My dad came down with lung cancer. Things definitely don't bode well for me, considering I've chain smoked Lucky Strikes since I was fifteen .
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 05:31 AM       
Hey there Otto, That sucks man, hope he's not in bad shape ad in pain. I smoked roll your owns for over 20 years. Drum, that shit is thick with tar and heavy with nicotine. Great stuff. Switched to e-cigs now and I actually like them better. I can smoke in the house and no one complains, I can sneak smoke in movies and restaurants. I wont openly smoke an ecig in public places because I don't wanna be that kind of a fag, but I can cup my hand and blow it down under the table. No one bugs me lol. I think I intake twice as much nicotine now that I switched over. lol

Only problem I've found is I think I have way more flem, but I'm also old and that comes with age. SO IDK.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:12 PM       
Where is everyone
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2014, 07:37 PM       
Hanging out with our dads.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2014, 02:06 AM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 11:09 PM       
:D
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 07:06 PM       
One of my kittens is missing today. I have a feeling she won't come back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 11:22 PM       
She's probably dying in a bush alone and cold.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 11:25 PM       
Can you hear her Nick? Can you hear her little kitten cries? "Niiiiiick, you suuuuuuck."
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:24 AM       
time for new cats
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:11 PM       
That kitten never came back. My other kitten was killed by a truck the next day. I do suck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 11:26 PM       
Let's all hope you take care of any offspring that comes from you in the same way.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 09:50 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:05 AM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2014, 01:36 PM       
you too, but late. also, hi liquidstatik <3
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:19 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:05 AM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
Does Pub Lover still post here?
No.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux View Post
Jeez...it's awfully quiet around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's a one horse town with a one trick pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
and the pony is dead
Quote:
and buried, apparently.
Quote:
that shits fossilized kid
Quote:
I've missed this place, and now it's dead.... were did everyone go? Max...Chimp...Chojin...that idiot that typed "Boop Beep" all of the goddamned time?

Should I go start a vulgar thread in the Loveline for old times sake? Maybe Terra will see and come back...

*sigh*
Quote:
Chimp still posts but usually it's in the hockey thread. The only thread that gets posted in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I have my reasons.
Quote:
for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Ahem.
Quote:
Reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
A few of my favorite people from here haven't even looked at these forums in years, nevermind actually posting. It's pretty weird, considering how ridiculously active it used to be here.
Quote:
Once they put up the wall to sequester the new users everything just went stagnant.
Quote:
well...that just sucks. New user abuse was the most fun you could have on this board. Is there ever more than just one registered user on this board at a time?
Quote:
SOMETIMES 2!
Quote:
Even the articles up dates barely have posts in them. The article people only show up for Helloween and Christamasacre. :/
Quote:
This makes me sad. Not sad enough to actually do anything about it, but sad nonetheless.
Quote:
If articles were added to what I've been calling the back forums (here) I think more new users would participate in our dickery. I can see how having a front forum is more freindly, but it's so full of wapanese and bronies that I hate going there.
Quote:
who are the moderators now?
Quote:
People who never show up anymore. They took my mod power from me. Fucking jerks. Like they thought I wouldn't abuse it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Technically, I'm still a mod. Just signed a lease for a new apartment and move in 2 weeks. Things are hectic, but good.
Quote:
Hey! Long time no see! I"m glad things are going well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Well, that wouldn't be all that surprising. You're like 100 pounds.
Quote:
100 pounds of what?

and...how did you die?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
GWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Quote:
GGGGWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sarcastic View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
i was too cool for this world

Quote:
so, you're saying that internet access is available in the afterlife? This. Changes. Everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
death is internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
i added the good users on facebook and talk to them there instead so i can avoid the rest of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
We've all died and gone to Valhalla! Glorious battle is waged endlessly! Although it's mostly done though the computer.

By the way you guys suck #PraiseOdin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
why is Valhalla so sticky
Quote:
Embrace it.
Quote:
I basically did the same.
Quote:
I don't know who half of you are on Facebook, but a bunch of you are on mine.
Quote:
yeah, I have like 6 or more, had to drop one because his little black ass only posted anti republican pro obama crap 5 times a day. :/
Quote:
I only remember like 5 people's real names.
Quote:
I also added the decent ones.
Quote:
I never followed I-Mock on FB for fear of the weird anime fan club trying to friend for for no other reason than me friending I-Mock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffman View Post
I remember when here was a beautiful garden in a forest of boredom
Quote:
Way to bring us all down, Caffman.
Quote:
Man, and people were just starting to come back and check in. All ruined now, thanks a lot dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I just took a trip down memory lane, reading pages and pages of commentary on a certain person's "lifestyle" who happens to live near Portland, Oregon, and fancies himself a stop-motion animation expert. Those were the days, my friends.
Quote:
Are you talking about serial arsonist, Don Carlson?
Quote:
Yeah, the one who hates Mexicans.
Quote:
You have to keep in mind that in the words of Portland animator Don Carlson (also known as Pram Maven in Internet white supremacist circles), "Mexican" refers to any person of non-European or African descent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
You also have to look at the development and popularity of websites like Reddit as a cause for all this. I don't really find too many active forums around anymore. Especially not one like we had here some years back. It was a good time to be on the webzones.

It's funny, I felt a little nostalgic and decided to check the forums out for old times sake. I have done this in the past here and there. But when I found this thread I immediately felt a little bummed out
Quote:
Maybe this would be a good place to reminisce. We should post all of our favorite memories on the forums!

I really enjoyed the Mock Wars and what became of them. Users would get pitted against one another in a bashing contest to see who had more wit and the thicker skin. Things definitely got a little ugly in my house with Immortal Goat. He always took Chojin's insults and OAO's political debates so serioiusly.
Quote:
I enjoyed the back-and-forth (more back than forth) on the fluoride "debate" with the chillmeister - remember don't say the name, or you may invoke the evil spirit.

Though his "arguments" were to cite articles that were years old (and mostly irrelevant) and punctuated by the ever-popular "Wha-BAM" level of commentary, it was quite instructive to me on how to be patient in discussing topical science with a stone-cold moron. And occasionally, he would be unknowingly hypocritical in his pronouncements which I found hysterical.

I also liked reading George's stories, until he stopped posting them. I hope his ex didn't kill him off.
Quote:
YOU MISSED TH PAGE BARAK
Quote:
George killed his ex and fled to Argentina.
Quote:
This thread is too slowly moving - I'm sure he just forgot.
Quote:
This was undoubtedly the good ending of which we were deprived.
Quote:
Haven't page bark'd in quite a while. Normally I'd leave that for the chat thread. Also known as 'where the cool kids sat'.
Quote:
And I'm still not sure if I'll vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008.
Quote:
there are no cool kids
there is no sitting
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Thanks for the thread, guys. I just came really hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Summer of '11 was the last time I-Mockery felt like I-Mockery to me. I remember it well because I was going through major life transition. During that time there was the Pram Maven debacle, the short-lived pickle/zug system, a bunch of people were playing chess with each other online, hanging out in chatrooms watching Bruce Lee movies.

I can't remember anything too significant in the last three years or so.

Willie sending Christmas cookies, sodium fluoride "debates", chat room thread madlibs, chat room thread teeming with activity at 3am, mock wars, people posting as characters, fightin' with Zomboid.

I get bummed out too, guys
Quote:
Some of us still play chess.
Quote:
Doing the least we can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
The forums died when Willie turned Brony
Quote:
the forums hamburger hamburger cheeseburger hamburger when willie cheeseburgered
Quote:
This thread should be sticky'd until the cows come home.
Quote:
Bring back the party days.
Quote:
Thread backups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
It says a lot about the quality of this forum when the lard that was holding it together is an obese manchild with disgusting facial hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
ZUGS+1
Quote:
I miss the endless entertainment. Such as Dizzymisslizzy or some other like that. Bill's soul mate. I can't even think about it anymore with out tearing up. I miss this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
I came too late to the boards to be able to wax nostalgic but having been on boards and watching them slowly wither...yep...I been through it. I joined here because I am friends with Protoclown and through him I met and am friends with The Great Picklemeister. I post when the mood strikes but mostly, I like doing Secret Santa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
I miss when we'd get people who communicated in broken English, but still wanted to be considered "internet tough".
Quote:
noob bashing....
Quote:
It was always funny when someone thought kellychaos was a woman and enjoyed all his terrible posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
rip

I-Mock used to be my go to default internet pages for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
I got an email from the forums and that reminded me to come by and say hi!
Quote:
I found a forum where people are assholes and still post every day. Oh and they don't say shit like I REMEMBER WHEN THINGS WERE AWESOME AND NOW THEY AREN'T.

It's crazy! How can this be?
Quote:
Fuck you and your new forum full of gay assholes.

I-Mock should be the ONLY place with gay assholes anyone needs
Quote:
A big to both Milhouse and Tadao for the last two posts.
Quote:
:dylansnipples
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
fuck
Quote:
Just stopped by to say I was thinking about all of you and how I miss all the shit here.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:56 PM       
That whole thread, really.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:57 PM       
Do you guys remember TropicalHeat?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:58 PM       
There is a lot of lag after I hit post here, guys.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:00 PM       
But yeah. TropicalHeat used to post here.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:01 PM       
Or was he just called Tropical after the move from EZboards? Who knows.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:03 PM       
Is the page brak coming up?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:04 PM       
I think I'm going to miss it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:04 PM