Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:49 AM        Did they ever find the missing NFL players?
The story was all over the place on Monday and then it was gone. Did they ever find them? Are they still looking?

I thought they'd be strong enough to tread water but the bf disagreed. I don't know.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:08 AM       
Nope. Rescue has turned to recovery.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:18 AM       

What happens in the NFL when two players are removed from the ranks? Is there some sort of second draft?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
Nothing happens. The teams that lost the respective players simply sign another to replace them.

This story is pretty tragic. From what I read, the lone surviving player (a former U of South Florida player), said that the 15 foot waves repeatedly slammed the overturned boat, and that the two NFL players simply gave up. They removed their life vests and let themselves drift out to sea. The survivor said that waves would push them away from the boat and they kept swimming back to it. That would tire anyone out real quick. The other guy (another former USF player) didn't even have a life vest and was trying to stay afloat with a cushion. He was said to have tried to swim for help as he supposedly saw a light in the distance.

Such a terrible fate to die alone at sea.