Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 12:11 PM        A Canadian perspective
I guess most Americans must know that Canadians spend more time watching American telivision and news. It doesn't feel strange like I am inside a box and looking through a window of your struggle with economics and wars. Don't think that we don't feel the helpless feeling of 911 and when children and loved ones are snatched away from there beds. Your country has a huge affect on my country and I honestly repect and would stand behind what the majority of American people would wish to happen in a situation like Iraq. What is the majority feeling? I looked past the indiscretions of Clinton and having watched him from his begginings I came to respect him as a politician. I never liked Bush Senior and his son doesn't impress me ( the Texas wildwest mentality)I wonder what Gore would have done in this situation? I always get the feeling like the middle east is like a jigsaw puzzle of hate and President Carter with the help of a better president to help him could have solved this.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 03:13 PM       
Whenever I read posts by you, I hear them in the voice of "Stuart Smalley" from the old Saturday Night Live, and then I can't take them seriously anymore.

This is a good thing.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 05:43 PM       
I am Canadian and I have no idea what FartMouth was all on about.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 07:05 PM       
That was funny The_Rorschach. Ya I guess I am not a good at expressing my frustration with the world. Little things like the returning of the little girl (Elizibeth Smart) makes me feel that there is some hope.

Quote:
Whenever I read posts by you, I hear them in the voice of "Stuart Smalley" from the old Saturday Night Live, and then I can't take them seriously anymore