Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM       
(7:37:34 PM) Pub: I thought Rongi was banned for being a crybaby.

OH SNAP!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
dickfightdickfight
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I JUST TOLD PUB THAT YOU ARE ALL JERKFACES
I bet Pub agrees and is secretly thinking you too are a jerkface because he is in a MOOD right now

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
A PUBBLES MOOD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
plubbuvver
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 11:08 PM       

goodideas.png
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Really?

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Reading the Ask Willie thread has brought up an alarming revelation that I wish was not true.

People love Regular Show because it's more up front. I haven't watched many but I can tell you amidst the goofy/fun plots, I personally feel underwhelmed when watching it half of the time. I do not feel like that most of the time watching Adventure Time. I wish more people favored Adventure Time over REgular Show!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Really?
I'm really wondering if it's possible without the heavy usage of, say, radioactive isotopes.

Such a technology would be a boon to the decorative bone industry.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Reading the Ask Willie thread has brought up an alarming revelation that I wish was not true.

People love Regular Show because it's more up front. I haven't watched many but I can tell you amidst the goofy/fun plots, I personally feel underwhelmed when watching it half of the time. I do not feel like that most of the time watching Adventure Time. I wish more people favored Adventure Time over REgular Show!
Adventure Time on average has more views than Regular Show does. So you got that.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
if publover's got a problem he knows where to find me
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
i will fight him
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO KEEP FROM SCREAMING 'MAKESHIFT SWAHILI'.
That song is genuinely terrifying
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
You have to fight Milhouse Backwards first.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
fine
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Adventure Time on average has more views than Regular Show does. So you got that.
Then how come the majority of people I meet say they prefer Regular Show, smart guy.

I will also admit that I am worried about Pub Lover even though my only interaction is through chess.

He is some kind of monster I tell you.

Co-dependent chess monster.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Do people who play chess on there ever boot up a computer version of chess and set it to master and then just do their opponents moves on there as they play against the computer so that they can get really good scores? Because I think that would probably be easy to do.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 01:55 AM       

This is my favorite all time version of Chess. I wish I could find a copy of it somewhere.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Do people who play chess on there ever boot up a computer version of chess and set it to master and then just do their opponents moves on there as they play against the computer so that they can get really good scores? Because I think that would probably be easy to do.
That's a brilliant idea!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
i will fight him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
if publover's got a problem he knows where to find me
(11:09:20 PM) Pub: Yup, sounds like a crybaby faggot to me.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
That means that Pub is erect at the thought of fighting Rongi.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I used to accuse my friend of running Chessmaster 2000 while playing me. I actually was telling my wife that I think people on the tourny are cheating in this way.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:12 AM       
you do realize that was a joke right
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:13 AM       
He's gonna wrestle Rongi to the ground and bonerhug him.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 02:13 AM       
the thing about fighting pub i mean

doesnt he live in new zealand or something?