Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 07:10 AM       
The guinea pigs dressed up as other animals were cute. :c
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
I like this last one, but that's because I don't trust our Government.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
I wonder what would have happened with last night's episode if McCain had won.

Also, was the entire episode done in a night, or did they fill in the parts with the speeches in like a few hours after making the rest of it beforehand?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
It was done in a night, GW. One. Night.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 08:50 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:13 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
It was done in a night, GW. One. Night.
I guess that's a valid excuse for how bad it sucked. :/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 12:33 PM       
I WANT MORE BARBRADY

I MISS HIM
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
They're trying to jump the shark, I think.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 11:48 PM       
I'd say the show jumped the shark when it stopped being about farting and Kenny dying, but none of the fans I know are willing to accept that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
it jumped the shark when it started trying to preach the creators' personal philosophy on EVERY episode
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 12:56 AM       
True, but now they're trying to jump the shark a third time by not being funny.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I'd say the show jumped the shark when it stopped being about farting and Kenny dying, but none of the fans I know are willing to accept that.
because its simply not true. the show became a completely different and better show when they moved away from exactly what you mentioned. I mean you are entitled to your opinion I just don't see how the show would of even survived if it stayed true to its original season jokes. But I admit this six episode run has been weak
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
PACHOMP PACHOMP
PACHOUYCHOUYCHOMP!
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 10:53 PM       
I really think it began it's decline in season eight and ceased being relevent to anything at all by ten.

Even though it was a good show right up through then, I think it's first is still the CLASSIC season. It's the one that will never age and gives me huge belly laughs even years after it ceased being shocking in any way.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM       
For me I've been a little iffy about the show since Butters' Very Own Episode, and it took since then to finally stop watching it. That's about, what, six years?

That's about how long it took for me to finally stop watching the Simpsons, which surprised me until I realized I was a whole lot more invested in the Simpsons and its decline was a much, much steeper slope.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
I can still laugh at the odd new south park episode, though. The first half of this season had some funny ones. The Simpsons has been fucking unwatchable for like half of its entire run now. It's been terrible for the last 7-8 years or so.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
I LOVED BUTTERS' VERY OWN EPISODE FUCK YOU MILHOUSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
I laugh at least once an episode. That's good enough for me to keep watching.