Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Alright, I'm in the back of the line, but ready for some more.

I want ta pray!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
Me again!

Someone give me a woman you sexist fucks

k0k0 gave me SANDRA BULLOCK who was hot as secks back in '90s. Haven't seen any of her movies so I decided to watch a bunch of them before I took my turn. JUST KIDDING. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

Sandra Bullock movie I love: Crash
It turns out I have seen a Bullock movie! But I forgot until I looked it up again, and then I remembered that she was a total cunt. This movie was pretty good but I remember next to nothing since I haven't seen it since it came out. I think Matt Dillon was a cunt too. This movie is full of cunts.

Sandra Bullock movie I like: Miss Congeniality
Never saw it but I think this is the first time I became aware of Bullock's existence. Then I looked her up and she was hot as secks back in the '90s.

Sandra Bullock movie I hate: Wrestling Ernest Hemingway
Never heard of it, but I'm sure she looks hot as secks in it since it was back in the '90s.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 01:38 AM.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
I wanna play.
Esouhlim assigned me John Ratzenberger.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A John Ratzenberger Movie I Love: The Falcon And The Snowman--an uncredited role, but a great film.
A John Ratzenberger Movie I Like: A Bridge Too Far--another small role, but a great war movie.
A John Ratzenberger Movie I Hate: Cars--My ex-girlfriend's kids watched it all the time.
A John Ratzenberger Honorable Mention: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back--My supervisor looks like Jabba The Hut.

Last edited by MailCall : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Mailcall stuck me with Jack Black

Not the biggest fan, but I'll roll with it.

Jack Black movie I love: Be Kind Rewind.
I really liked this movie and the premise. While Jack Black plays pretty much the same wild person in every movie, I thought it fit a lot in this one.

Jack Black movie I like: Tropic Thunder.
I thought Tropic Thunder was the best comedy in years. It rules. Perhaps in spite of Jack Black, though.

Jack Black movie I don't like: School of Rock.
Gawd, he makes music suck so much.

Honorable mention: He had a small part as the guy in the van in Enemy of the State. I love that damn movie.[/quote]

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 09:33 AM       
I'm totally up for round three.

...And we're off. Fathom Zero gave me Vincent Cassel. Not a big fan of the guy, but there are some good movies he's been in.

Vincent Cassel movie I love: Eastern Promises.
Viggo steals the show, but Cassel plays a total asshole really well. Love the movie too. The bath-house scene is amazing.

Vincent Cassel movie I like: Black Swan
Unlike a lot of people, I didn't cream my pants over this flick. It was good, but I don't feel the need to see it again. Cassel plays an asshole yet again and does it quite well. Maybe he is one in real life too, who knows.

Vincent Cassel movie I don't like: Brotherhood of the Wolf
It started good, but went too silly too fast. Meh.

Honorable mention: Irreversible
Fire extinquisher. Enough said.

Last edited by Mad Melvin : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 03:17 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Hit me again.

Melvin assigned me Michael Dudikoff. (Who?)

No matter, I must have seen SOMETHING he was in, right? Uhhh.

Michael Dudikoff movie I love: TRON - the original, with all the cheesy (by today's standards) effects still has staying power.

Michael Dudikoff movie I like: River of Death - I don't care what IMDB has to say, I like Alistair MacLean adaptations. I loved the book, so I must like the movie. I guess.

Michael Dudikoff movie I hate: Making Love - My wife made me watch this once - GOD I HATE THIS MOVIE SO DAMNED MUCH!!!!

Honorable Mention: American Ninja (the first one) - they made five for crap's sake, the initial one had to have been a little good, right?
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 09:51 PM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
Three time three time three time!

My next assignment from the Colonel is Jill Clayburgh

Jill Clayburgh movie I loved: The issue I had is there really isn't one I 'loved' or 'hated' so I will go with Bridesmaids here because there were some laughs to be had in the flick

Jill Clayburgh movie I liked: Love and Other Drugs. Decent story, not one I walked away hating

Jill Clayburgh movie I hated: Miles to Go. I never saw it to be honest, but it was a made for TV movie in the 80s so I am forced to assume it is terrible like most of them were

Honorable Mention: She has been on both Frasier and Rockford Files

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 06:19 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:37 AM       
I WASN'T INTERESTED UNTIL YOU GUYS STARTED A MASSIVE PILEUP AND NOW I WANT TO PLAY

CATE BLANCHETT

A Cate Blanchett movie I love: Hot Fuzz
I had no idea she was in this movie. wtf. Unless imdb is lying to me, I need to watch it again

A Cate Blanchett movie I like: The Talented Mr. Ripley
I LOVE Ripley, and was disappointed when Ripley Under Ground sucked. Still, even though Ripley's Game is my favorite by far, this was a solid movie that everyone seems to remember the name of, but no one seems to have actually seen.

A Cate Blanchett movie I don't like: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Yeah, everyone saw this one coming. Still, I don't think it deserves absolute foaming hatred, but it definitely deserved a tomato to the face. Shia Le Boofwad swinging through the trees with monkeys. Jesus Christ.

A Cate Blanchett movie I hate hate hate: The Gift
Why in the hell do people like this dull, steaming pile and then turn around and bash The Night Listener? I don't get it.

Honorable mention: LOTR, Life Aquatic

Unless you're a pretentious, ridiculous fuckwad who loves shitty 70's cartoons with bad music and who refuses to stop masturbating in public, Peter Jackson's take on the whole thing was obviously a good set of movies. i like Life Aquatic because I absolutely despised Rushmore, and was happily surprised by how enjoyable Aquatic was

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 04:24 AM       
Gus gave me James Coburn.

A James Coburn movie I loved: In Like Flint. This movie is so rediculous its great.

A James Coburn movie I liked:
Payback. Yes its more of a Gibson film but Coburns short part was great.

A James Coburn movie I dont like:
The Magnificent Seven. This was actually really hard to pick, more of a least favorite I guess. My grandfather liked this movie and I have probably seen it more times than I can count. Although he is a bad ass in this flick.

Honorable Mentions: Hudson Hawk, Young Guns 2, and Monsters, Inc.

Last edited by Dimnos : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 07:33 PM.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:23 AM       
Can i play again too please?

Ralph Macchio from Dimnos, alright.
A Ralph Macchio movie I loved My Cousin Vinny.
Joe Pesci is funny and Marissa Tomei is kinda hot
Ralph Macchio movie I liked The Karate Kid
It's old but still a good movie. I remember my dad making me watch it as a kid.
A Ralph Macchio thing that I didn't like Dizzyland
I haven't actually seen this tbh, but looking up on imdb, this sounds like something I'd find lame.
Quote:
Lulu, a sexually abused teen, finds safety and love in another tortured soul.
There aren't even any reviews for it.
Honorable Mention None b/c I've only seen two Ralph Macchio movies ever.

Last edited by captain516 : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 05:02 AM.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 02:56 PM       
Alright, somebody is slacking. You guys don't have to receive your own assignments before you send one out to the person after you. So send your assignments out if you haven't already.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:00 PM       
I thought we were in america. Where we wait in lines and have patience.

Captain fitty one six assigned me Kevin Costner. I've tried my best not to ever watch a KC movie.

A Kevin Costner movie I loved Lets go with Waterworld. Everyone seems to hate the shit out of that movie.
A Kevin Costner movie I liked I saw the ending to Tin Cup...where he lost...but he won in his heart.
A Kevin Costner thing that I didn't like Robin Hood. I haven't seen it but I'm sure he fucked that one up too.
Honorable Mention Wyatt Earp. It should be filled with badass motherfuckery.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 03:52 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:34 PM       
I'll go again. Gimme a good one, 10kv.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM       
I'm good for another round

FUCK YEA, FATHOM GAVE ME SAM NEIL

SAM NEIL

YEAH

A Sam Neil movie I love: In The Mouth Of Madness

One of John Carpenter's best flicks; unpredictable, fast, wiggy, fun as hell. The ending stretch is absolutely one of my favorite examples of just straight up setting an actor loose on a movie. I love it

A Sam Neil movie I like: Jurassic Park
Im still not sure exactly why critics hated it. Everyone else on the planet liked it, they didn't. I assume it had something to do with sticks being firmly lodged up individual assholes.

A Sam Neil movie I don't like: Jurassic Park III
It's actually a fun movie until you see a dinosaur. That's pretty bad in a Jurassic Park movie. Then it goes from corny to retarded. Then it goes from retarded to gobsmackingly brain damaged on a level that one would normally associate with someone who somehow survived six tenths of their brain being hacked out

A Sam Neil movie I hate hate hate: Omen III
Don't watch this movie. Seriously, it's just not worth it. Sure, the second one was bad too, and the first was hammy as hell, but at least they were enjoyable

Honorable mention: Dude, list. All of them would fall under the "love" category. Red October, The Piano, Daybreakers, Event Horizon, Molokai, Dirty Deeds, That Doctor Zhivago miniseries, that corny Merlin miniseries, Skin...

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:28 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:02 PM       
I'm confused, but I'll play again.

Thank you sir, may I have another?

Gus presents me with Willem Dafoe.

I like this picture because it looks so much like a mugshot (how appropriate!)

Willem Dafoe movie I love: Clear and Present Danger - He rocks as Clark, the lead mercenary, and his pathological hatred of Jack Ryan, fueled by the dual soulless bastards Ritter and Cutter make this movie one of my favorites.

Willem Dafoe movie I like: Spiderman - Cheesy movie nearly ruined by Toby McGuire (only my opinion, remember, I'm not a critic), but again rockin' the house as the Green Goblin (take a bow, Mr. Defoe)

Willem Dafoe movie I hate: I wanted to say The English Patient, but I have to go with Speed 2. How much self respect did he have to give up to agree to be filmed for this 2 hour trashfest?

Honorable Mention: Finding Nemo (voice of Gill) - Animated but watchable, as are most Pixar films.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:33 PM.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Am I allowed a double play? I feel it may be days before I get my assignment up there.

The Colonel gave orders for me to give Julie Andrews the once over.

Julie Andrews movie I love: Mary Poppins: One of the first movies to mix animation with real live people and do it well. I enjoyed it as a kidling.

Julie Andrews Movie I like: The Sound of Music: This one is pretty decent. I remember watching it in school instead of having to do work, so it gets my vote as a like.

Julie Andrews movie I hate: Shrek The Third, Shrek Ever After: I hate that they're still making these. When will the franchise die?

Honorable Mention: Not really a Julie Andrews feature, but something that Mary Poppins inspired that I enjoy. Mrs. Featherbottom (Fingerbottom), from Blackstool.

Last edited by k0k0 : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:21 AM       
OK I will take another turn, sock it to me koko

Koko lobbed me a what he though was a softball in Tom Hanks, talk about choice overload though

Tom Hanks movie I loved: This is tough, because I love about half a dozen Hanks movies, I will go with Green Mile though. There was literally nothing wrong with this movie. It is in my 10 favorite of all time movies.

Tom Hanks movie I liked: Road to Perdition. I really enjoyed this movie, but it is a bit slow. It is worth the slowness though.

Tom Hanks movie I hated: Big. Not really a fan of Big. In fact I like all his dramas way better than his comedies

Honorable mention: Catch Me if You Can, Ladykillers, Saving Private Ryan, Toy Story 1-3, Charlie Wilson's War, Forrest Gump, The Money Pit, and of course Bosom Buddies

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 04:51 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Hit me baby one more time!

The good Mr. Garn (Pent to his buddies) served me up a steaming hot dish of ....

Tommie Lee Jones

Oh my, where do I begin.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I love: The Fugitive - He is Detective Sam Gerard, no matter who played him first. Even though the movie is basically a Harrison Ford vehicle, Jones steals the show.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I like: This is the tough one, since I like nearly all his movies, but I'll go with Blown Away. He not only plays a good lawman, but is also a believable psychopath.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I hate: No contest. Batman Forever. Wall to wall suck. Even here, he is the only reason to even consider watching this 2 hour pile of crap.

Honorable Mention(s): (There can't be just one) Can I say all of them? No? How about In the Valley of Elah, No Country for Old Men, Men In Black, The Client and JFK.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM       
Thank you sir, may I have another?

The honorable Colonel gave me Glenn Close to work with.

Glenn Close movie I loved: Mars Attacks!
This seems to be one of those movies you either love or hate. I loved everything about it. The movie knows how dumb it is and just rolls with it.

Glenn Close movie I liked: The World According To Garp
It's been a decade since I last saw this, but there are scenes in the movie that haunt me to this day. If I remember correctly, the movie was a bit too long, but had moments that almost made me sob like a little girl. Plus it had John Lithgow playing a woman.

Glenn Close movie I hated: Air Force One
Even though I really hate the movie, i've seen it like five times. Maybe it's because it's on TV eight times a year. And usually it's on when i'm bored and there is nothing else on. The premise is ridicilous and not even Gary Oldman could save this trash.

Honorable mention: The Shield. It's a good series. Glenn Close was only in one season, but I liked her character.

Last edited by Mad Melvin : Aug 4th, 2011 at 04:08 AM.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:11 PM       
THE GUS SHALL RISE AGAIN

I gots me some SEAN BEAN

A Sean Bean movie I loved Ronin. No contest.

A Sean Bean movie I liked Silent Hill. I KNOW, I KNOW, you're all groaning but I had a fun time, love Silent Hill, knew what they were going on about, and loved it as an ridiculous, overblown, meandering, slightly creepy Hollywood extravaganza that still constantly made sure that we knew they paid surprisingly close attention to the source material

A Sean Bean movie I didn't like The Dark. I wanted to like it so badly Polished British chiller based on Welsh mythology? Right up my alley. Unfortunately the whole thing was pretty meh.

A Sean Bean movie I hate hate hate Black Beauty.

Honorable Mention Yeah, LOTR... again.

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 5th, 2011 at 01:14 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
FHLOSTON PARADISE
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM       
Alright, I'll do another one now. Weeeeeeee

Fathom was slacking so Grislygus sent me VINCENT PRICE:

Vincent Price movie I love: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" - Look, I know it's not a movie, but when it came out, it felt even bigger than a movie at the time. And Vincent Price's rap is the greatest thing about that song and video.

Vincent Price movie I like: Dead Heat - Can't go wrong with a character named Arthur P. Loudermilk who can grant people eternal life.

Vincent Price movie I hate: Hard to say honestly. I never saw most of his earlier works, so I'm sure there's something in there that I wouldn't like.

Honorable Mention: - Anything he did with Alice Cooper and his role in Edward Scissorhands. It's a smaller role, but still a solid one for Vincent.

Last edited by Mockery : Aug 5th, 2011 at 05:31 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'll go again. Gimme a good one, 10kv.
Check your pms
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:33 PM       
Rog gave me Alan Cumming

An Alan Cumming movie I loved
: Plunkett & Macleane. I dont care if you think it was predictable or had an average plot, I enjoyed it.

An Alan Cumming movie I liked
: GoldenEye. Classic.

An Alan Cumming movie I dont like: Spy Kids. Any of them. They are ok movies for little kids I guess but

Honorable Mention: X2. Wished he kicked more ass as Nightcrawler but still a good X Men movie.

Last edited by Dimnos : Aug 6th, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Finally Pentegarn has come back......

to the Actor Game

Dimnos has tasked me with the (hot) Catherine Zeta Jones

Catherine Zeta Jones movie I loved: The Mask of Zorro. It had some cheesy moments, but was still fun and enjoyable.

Catherine Zeta Jones movie I liked: Entrapment. Just watching her train for the laser sensors was worth watching this movie

Catherine Zeta Jones movie I hated: Ocean's Twelve. No real need to explain why this clunker sucked, we all know.

Honorable Mention: The Terminal

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 6th, 2011 at 06:13 AM.