Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
NO SHIT!
Isn't that what we've already established? Try and keep up dipshit.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
I established that moron. Ketchup
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Stop with the revisionist history, MS.

Activision says they're blocking the PC version because it apparently broke the street date. Because it would be so terrible if the people who bought the game early got to play it early, too.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I established that moron. Ketchup
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Activision says they're blocking the PC version because it apparently broke the street date. Because it would be so terrible if the people who bought the game early got to play it early, too.

Isnt the "street date" today? And if Steam has yet to release it how has it broken that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
It was all over the tv yesterday that it came out today.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Then I guess they're just dicks?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:59 PM       
Pretty much. I bought the CD's at Target today, it requires Steam, Steam is blocking the game. I've heard of other playing though. I'm still in the middle of downloading the game off of Steam though. I get the feeling that because I already have a Steam account I can't install properly, while my brother who had to create a Steam account, got to install both cd's (It never asked for my 2nd cd) and had a much smaller download and already played a few matches.

I fucking hate Steam.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
hmm they're blocking it? Sounds more like maybe there's an error in something of yours
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1020239

have you tried that? i dunno i guess it didn't work for other people...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
I'm still downloading it from Steam I'm afraid to erase everything and try again because steam took my key code and then told me I can't play till the 12th. I don't want them to block my key because it's getting entered twice, I'd much rather take the 24 hour download and play on the 13th then risk all kinds of added bullshit.

I should have been able to just install my cds and play. I was never gonna buy from Steam again after the COD:WAW bullshit I went through with them, looks like I'm gonna be stuck with them if I want to play PC games now. Bad patches and all.
BANNED

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
that sucks ;/ I'd say you could try downloading some torrents, at least for 1st player, but you might end up getting banned for that too
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Naw, it'll still be available if you delete it. It's attached to your Steam account, whatever that is.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:52 PM       
Wait, isn't the retail version activated thru steam? So the retail version is the steam version?

Tadao, should teach you for the future
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
It uses the Steamworks API which, as far as I know, requires Steam.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Quote:
Wait, isn't the retail version activated thru steam?
Yes

Quote:
So the retail version is the steam version?
Pretty much, everyone will patch through Steam and all that, or so I'm assuming.

Quote:
Tadao, should teach you for the future
I don't understand what you are saying here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...modern_warfare
BANNED

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Quote:
Tadao should teach you for the future
Obviously he's saying you should be a teacher! YOU"RE NOT THE DEAN OF A CLOWN COLLEGE FOR NOTHING
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
I majored in Futurenomics
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 03:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Google translate spits that out as

"Shoot from the hip not only not true, it does identify some shit out"

Nice

Strange that Steam blocks the game...I mean the streetdate was yesterday, on the 10th. At least over here. Nice game but the Campaign is just so goddamn cheesy I canīt help but laugh about it...might have to do with the dub...imagine NO one in the game had any kind of accent, just plain english...thatīs what it sounds like..well, just in german.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:09 AM       
Steam starts selling it tomorrow. I think it's a Steam thing, publishing-wise.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 06:09 AM       
Saw: The Video game.

Basically it's a re-skinned Silent Hill 5. Konami you sneaky bastards.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
I'm still waiting on my MW2...

I thought it was a smart idea to get it mailed to my house.

I'm not going to get it until the 15th or 16th.

apparently there are about 200 copies sitting on the shelf at futureshop.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
Beat Uncharted 2 on crushing last night and I almost have all the treasures. I think I'm up to 90.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
i got a charming little game called machinarium

SANTO el enmascarado de plata