Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 05:52 PM        Worked for Ministry for a night
Nope, nothing dirty!! I worked on their merch stand in London for a night. Gained a VIP pass so i could sell my ticket, got paid £70, got to watch the sound check, had time off to watch the band play and had my choice of t-shirt from the stand. Then me and my co-worker were sent upstairs where Al jourgensen (frontman of Ministry) told the barstaff to get us drunk or he would kick their heads in. I had a triple vodka, full glass of sambucca and a pint of wine. I passed out on the way back.

Nice work if you can get it!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 03:58 PM       
I love ministry ;D
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 06:52 PM       
Well yeah so do I. But I will never make the mistake of trying to keep up drinking with Al Jourgensen again. For two hours I was unconcious on a London pavement. My friend and I did'nt get back until 5am and were in trouble with his wife and my boyfriend.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:27 PM       
That's horrible in the future you should rent a magic carpet to sleep on they take you home while you rest soundly on it's shag suface!