Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
Posts in this thread:

Chojin 25
Guitar Woman 12
MattJack 11
Tadao 10
Zomboid 10

Nearly a full page of you two crying about me. In response, "yes."
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM        I have something to SAY!
Hey chojin, do you have a ban button when people disagree with you and your pals in real life?

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Aaaaand that's about all the Zomboid I can take for the next 2 days.
Piss them off and give me power
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
Oh SNAP! I got banned for disagreeing with Erik and on my way to ban hell I was saved
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
I did not ban either of you for disagreeing with me. I think we already agreed on the system, right? I had banned you for turning every page of this discussion into a CHOJIN WHY ARE YOU HIRING YOUR PALS AS INTERNS discussion. I'm not. People who I think other people will disagree with are going to be screened. People who I do not like I will still add to the list but recommend against them.

You are not arguing points with me. You are making accusations. There is a world of difference between the two.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
I probably would have face palmed this thread dozens of times already, if I wouldn't get infracted for it.

Oh well, I'll face palm in real life intead
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Oh well, I'll face palm in real life intead
Bring it on you Finnish son of a bitch!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM       

OH MY GOD, ZOMBOID, THERE'S A BOMB IN THE HELICOPTOR
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
Chojin, you ARE biased and it's painfully obvious.

"Ok chojin, if someone is at school or work and browsing the boards and come across a picture of a 15 year old girl covered in jizz, that's work safe? He's exactly the kind of person who's been perpetuating the slew of shit that's been pouring through here lately.

Also, what IS wrong with mattjack, aside from the fact that he's not on your side?"

I pointed out exactly why liquid should be removed. Did you remove him? No. You waited for someone who's not on your shit list to comment before you did anything.

What was your reply to my question about mattjack? "He's a douchebag". Yeah, you're doing a wonderful job of being impartial here.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Oh wait, sorry, MORE spectacularly annoying feuds.

EDIT: I'm not intending to say that in a douchelike manner, but fer crying out loud, all THREE of you are keeping this thing going
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
I'm with Chojin
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
I thought disagreeing was part of the I-Mockery way.

I thought fighting, bickering, being sarcastic, and being cynical was the way shit worked around here.

I thought I could make fun of somebody's dad killing theirself in a gaming thread while still enjoying what the thread was about.

I thought we could all be one BIG crazy family.

THIS WAS THE I-MOCKERY I GREW TO LOVE AND NOW IT FEELS LIKE I'M LOSING HER
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:26 PM       
I'm only human and you two are indeed pissing me off. After a certain point in time I'm going to stop carefully explaining why I feel you're wrong and just start telling you to shut up. It's a time-honored tradition we've had on these forums for the past 8 or so years.

I did remove liquid.

I do not value your opinion on who should and should not be moderator because I feel that you are not qualified to make such distinctions based on your behavior.

I treat Mattjack as your echo because he is.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
I think Zomboid's just a bad influence on the MattJack.
The Wolf
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
This isn't a police force or anything, but fuck, if you're in any position of authority, at least ATTEMPT to be impartial. I can't recall when you ever actually explained why you feel we're wrong. For the longest time, you've just sided with your little minions and acted as if we're going around looking for trouble. Then you ban us.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
You go over there, you do that, hey you pick this up and put it there.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I AM GOING TO INFRACT EVERYONE FOR DERAILING THIS THREAD.
was never good
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
This isn't a police force or anything, but fuck, if you're in any position of authority, at least ATTEMPT to be impartial. I can't recall when you ever actually explained why you feel we're wrong. For the longest time, you've just sided with your little minions and acted as if we're going around looking for trouble. Then you ban us.
All right, let's pretend that will change something. I'll go ahead and compile a list later tonight.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:33 PM       

PICK UP THAT CAN
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Mattjack, if it's worth anything, I'm pretty sure Chojin wouldn't think that highly of me enough to give me mod powers based on disposition.
The Wolf
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
Well, considering your fiancee is a super mod, your best friend is now part of this new group, and you have no problem abusing the powers YOU already have, I don't exactly feel like this is the most just grouping around.

You don't think I am qualified to comment on what's not safe for work? I browse the forums at school. It's essentially the same fucking thing. I don't want to see that kind of shit anywhere, nevermind when I can actually get in shit for it. I don't think the college would revoke my wireless access or anything, but I'd kind of rather not explain what the fuck is on my screen at that point.

Besides all that - boogie has already said that he thinks mattjack and I would be fine. Also, if ya remember, I was on the staff at one point, so even the guy running the site thought enough of me to put me on there.

Role Assigner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:40 PM       

FatRaver doesn't like me and I don't get special police powers because of it.

FatRaver can install all the rule and point systems he sees fit. THIS is the kind of bullshit that makes people stop posting anyways. I thought the rules were perfectly fine before, but apparently some type of hierarchy needed to be installed. Silly me for thinking it's completely fucking stupid, and that it might cause people to watch what they post due to having some dumb fuck simply not liking them. Shit, they might just stop posting entirely due to excessive amounts of cuntery from the i-mockery senior club, not the posters.

Cause really, internet forums need a dick ton (.91 metric tons of dick for you englishmen)of rules and police.

I guess I'm of the old skkkooooolll babbbyyy.

I will stop posting in this thread now for your enjoyment.
The Wolf
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
It's just another way to have a popularity contest. Some of the popular people are the ones who are doing the most damage as of late.

That was to milhouse, NOT TO YOU, JERK! (if we disagree, we will stand a better chance of evading them )

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
Look Chojin, it's not like you can't take it away from MattJack/GW/Liquid if they abuse it or act like wads.
Closed Thread