Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:16 AM        God Bless America!!!
I keep seeing these damn kids from the Green Party with stickers that say FREE PALISTINE...
Pisses me off...
Don't fuck with the jews...
If you screw someone over for sevrel thousand years, & then give them a country, Expect them to defend it.
If your race was the target of Genocide, & you get your ancestial home land back after 4,ooo years...I say it's OK to drive around in tanks, & shoot civilians who defiy you.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:31 AM       
that's nice.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:32 AM       
I'm pretty sure it's all right to say fuck :/

-willie
Mocker
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:34 AM       
It's ok to be a retard, too.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:33 AM       
i have to agree with danno here. everybody from the romans to the seljuks to the ottoman turks pushed the jews off of their homeland and now that they have it back and are capable of defending it, they have every right to.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:43 AM       
F*** PALISTINE
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:05 AM       
Good call Danno.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:00 PM       
Naleo; Your new user pic show Jesus about to Box W's ears.
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:17 PM       
I know.

I thought you might like that.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:27 PM       
I have somewhat different take on being Jewish.

It's only our ancestral homeland if you're a biblical literalist. There were folks living there when we moved in. Our claim to the land is purely based on scripture and it's interpretation. That's the kind of argument that gets planes flown into buildings.

As far as being the victim of attempted Genocide... I think that being a survivor ought to mean you don't bulldoze peoples homes or shoot little kids who throw rocks at you.
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:36 PM       
In defense of the Israeli soldiers, the stress they must be under has to be enormous. I mean you say they kill little kids who throw rocks......I've never heard of an Israeli soldier shooting a kid just for throwing a rock. I could have happened.......I don't think that's Israeli policy.

The point is, those guys are walking around all day with targets on their back. That's not a normal human condition. Stress like that can cause all sorts of things to happen. I not making excuses for the deaths of palestinian children, I just don't think that an Israeli soldiers would shoot kids for no good reason.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:59 PM       
I agree with the general gist of this thread. Palestine is (mostly) full of whiny little bitches who'd declare jihad on their own shit if the toilet water splashed up on their ass.

We should take a cue from the history textbooks and see if our forced-relocation skills are still as l33t as they were a few centuries ago and move all the Palestinians to floating rafts in the Pacific.
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:05 PM       
You have to forgive me, or not...
My opinions are not all that popular, I was raised in a household where one Parent was Militant about Isreal, & the other sent money to the IRA (i had cool stickers on my M*A*S*H lunch box, you know ...Back when they made metal lunch boxes).
Plus I posted this thread to see if anyone had anything thing Inteligent to say in such a thread....
KuplA For Max, & Ronnie!!! Half credit for Achimp who had to resort to toilet humor...
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:16 PM       
Excuse me, I couldn't help noticing that you seem gay. Are you, by any change gay?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:28 PM       
Mastering toilet humour is half the battle.
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 12:13 AM       
Looking for a Date Helm?...Or just being an ass.
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 10:00 AM       
HAHAHA!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
Burbank, aren't you really just saying you chose to be the type of Jew who turns his back on anyone else that hasn't redefined his beliefs or cultural identity identical to your own?

If you're equating Israel with religious nutball extremists who have admittedly acted out in the name of their scriptures, please do tell me when specific tracts of the Old Testament were ever used as a rallying cry for a modern day Israeli army?

Do you really think the majority of Israelis ended up there out of religious obligation? Very few are religious at all.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 04:17 PM       
I'm actually looking for a date Danno. Catholics turn me on. As to who's gonna be ass, we can swap places, what do you say, hm? :comeon

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 04:23 PM       
Palestinians are the trash of the Arab world. No Arab country wants them; Jordan already kicked them out because they are troublemakers. Yet, the Arabs are the first to defend them simply because they are Arab, but they don't like them really other than that.
Mocker
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:28 PM        Re: F*** Paslistine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
I say it's OK to drive around in tanks, & shoot civilians who defiy you.
Ronnie said "Good call Danno."

So much for that "new Raygun attitude," eh? I see the murder of civilians who don't "obey" the state of Israel sounds like a good thing to you. Probably a conservative thing, really Christian, too.

"In defense of the Israeli soldiers, the stress they must be under has to be enormous."

This is the same kind of argument made to justify suicide bombing. "We always wait for our houses to be knocked down, you can't imagine." I'm sure you only "appreciate" one sides argument, though.

And on another note, I find the profoundly ignorant comments pertaining to the Palestinians to be rather amazing. Zero calls the Palestinians the "trash" of the Arab world, yet neglects to point out that they are also amongst the lowest and hardest working class in countries such as Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. He calls them "trouble makers," but neglects to mention how the Jordanian government butchered thousands of Palestinians, forcing many to choose life in the police state West Bank, instead. Danno asks for intelligent responses, yet justifies oppression and murder.

I'd suggest those who hold these opinions read a little bit more, examine a little bit more, and perhaps try to see the whole picture.

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:47 PM        Re: F*** Paslistine
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheHerbivore
Zero calls the Palestinians the "trash" of the Arab world, yet neglects to point out that they are also amongst the lowest and hardest working class in countries such as Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. He calls them "trouble makers," but neglects to mention how the Jordanian government butchered thousands of Palestinians, forcing many to choose life in the police state West Bank, instead.
"lowest and hardest working class"

And? They are still considered the lowest lot, and if the other Arab countries cared about their well-being, they would have offered them sanctuary within their borders, but they haven't. In fact, they did in the past and have regretted it.

"neglects to mention how the Jordanian government butchered thousands of Palestinians"

Perhaps if they hadn't been such a pain in the ass to Jordan, they wouldn't have "butchered thousands" of them.

Has it ever occured to you why the Palestinians are still moaning and crying? They have been offered solutions that all parties, including other Arab countries, found amicable which would have solved the problem. But no, the Palestinian authority rejected it, because they wouldn't have anything to bitch about if they accepted. They bring all of this on THEMSELVES, and they blow up innocent Israelis at bus stops and coffee shops to perpetuate it.
Mocker
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:58 PM        Re: F*** Paslistine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Signal
And? They are still considered the lowest lot, and if the other Arab countries cared about their well-being, they would have offered them sanctuary within their borders, but they haven't. In fact, they did in the past and have regretted it.
You're right. They're a pestalence upon the earth, good riddance.

I agree that the other Arab countries are at fault here, but that doesn't place Israel in the clear. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote:
Perhaps if they hadn't been such a pain in the ass to Jordan, they wouldn't have "butchered thousands" of them.
What is it that you think they did, besides rebel against an oppressive MONARCHY, not a democracy, not a republic, rather, a tyranical MONARCHY. I guess that's what should happen to people who dissent, right?

Quote:
Has it ever occured to you why the Palestinians are still moaning and crying? They have been offered solutions that all parties, including other Arab countries, found amicable which would have solved the problem.
Such as? Name them, in detail, please.

Quote:
But no, the Palestinian authority rejected it, because they wouldn't have anything to bitch about if they accepted. They bring all of this on THEMSELVES, and they blow up innocent Israelis at bus stops and coffee shops to perpetuate it.
The PA is not reflective of ALL the Palestinian people, and in fact, the amount who partake in suicide bombing is quite small. Most Palestinians dislike Arafat, but what options do they have? Who else even slightly represents them? If it weren't Arafat, it'd be someone from Hamas. Do you think that'd be better?

If you truly believe they bring "all" of this upon themselves, you really don't have a clue. Certainly the PA carries blame. Certainly other Arab nations carry the blame. CERTAINLY the state of Israel carries some of the blame, but to insinuate that it's all the fault of a people who live in a kind of poverty and oppression that you couldn't possibly imagine is just absurd.

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 07:06 PM        Re: F*** Paslistine
Quote:
What is it that you think they did, besides rebel against an oppressive MONARCHY, not a democracy, not a republic, rather, a tyranical MONARCHY. I guess that's what should happen to people who dissent, right?
If you come into a country and start stirring up trouble, then yes.

Quote:
The PA is not reflective of ALL the Palestinian people, and in fact, the amount who partake in suicide bombing is quite small. Most Palestinians dislike Arafat, but what options do they have? Who else even slightly represents them? If it weren't Arafat, it'd be someone from Hamas. Do you think that'd be better?
So the Palestinians do nothing to make their situation better by electing someone else, but you say that wouldn't matter anyway. So they are just screwed to begin with?

Quote:
If you truly believe they bring "all" of this upon themselves, you really don't have a clue. Certainly the PA carries blame. Certainly other Arab nations carry the blame. CERTAINLY the state of Israel carries some of the blame, but to insinuate that it's all the fault of a people who live in a kind of poverty and oppression that you couldn't possibly imagine is just absurd.
I agree. I don't think the Palestinians carry all of the blame, but they are certainly not doing much to make it better either. Stopping suicide bombers would be a good place to start. Like it or not, even if Arafat has no control over these groups like Hamas, when they bomb in the name of Palestine it doesn't reflect well on Arafat.
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 07:08 PM       
OMG I think I started the first inteligent posing on the new board...
By the way Helm, I'm Jewish...Also I Top, not bottom, & I'm Bi, not gay.