Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
No shit we sell arms. We sell arms to backward ass countries like pakistan and at the same time try to kiss indias ass. which makes us a less then desireable country in my opinion. I thought we were all old enough here to be past USA USA chanting and are able to criticize it

Well thank you leader for proving my point that countries(such as the us) are less then desireable nations for selling weapons to shady countries.

like did i ever say the usa was immune to my criticisms?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
Everyone's got their faults.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:36 PM       
What was that last post even in response to Ant?

edt: Goddamnit man, editing your posts.
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
you and kahl stating obvious facts like we trained the taliban and bin laden during the cold war. and the fact that the us is one of the worlds largest arm suppliers.

we also gave the taliban millions of dollars in the months prior to 9/11 in order to have them stop poppy production yet when we essentially control the country we let poppy production run rampant. MONEY WELL SPENT. LESS THEN DESIREABLE

I also think the fact that we have more then enough nukes to blow up the planet multiple times and yet at the same time we act like we are agaisnt nuclear weapons makes us a less then desireable nation.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
I think that you're very confused as to my stance on this. Of course such a thing is not uncommon with you.
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
No just making my stance more clear since you were the one confused by thinking I felt the US was for some reason not apart of the less then desirable countries.

Good to see you know who I am because I honestly don't remember ever seeing you post before.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
That's probably because you seem to only post in the sports forum.
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
I suggest you just stop posting sow e can end this boring ass conversation your dragging on. I never post in the sports section. I frequent the gaming and movie section
Mocker
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
JUST DANCE!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Well so basically you think that arms trade should be abolished or limited? What countries which supply guns don't sell them to places you don't like? also you want limited government :O
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I suggest you just stop posting sow e can end this boring ass conversation your dragging on. I never post in the sports section. I frequent the gaming and movie section
You don't have to respond.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
For fuck sake people, read a book.

The Taliban did not exist until 1994. Well after the Soviet pull out of Afghanistan. In fact, well after the Soviet Union fucking collapsed.

OBL had nothing to do with the CIA support of certain mujaheddin factions. In fact, he publicly railed against it, wanting a pure Muslim state fought for by pure Muslims.

The big weapon the CIA supplied to the friendly warlords in Afghanistan was a stinger missle launcher. It shot down the Soviet HiND helicopters. The battery on these things, however, had an active life of a few years, if you could recharge it. They were dead long before our forces invaded.

After we up and left without even attempting to form a stabilized government (which a lot of people are calling for us to do now), a power vacuum occured that was filled by the Taliban in 1996 with help from OBL.

Did they use some of the logistical and communication networks we left behind? Yes. Did we directly support the guys in power when we invaded or al Queda? No.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Dec 6th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
I seem to have started a trend in this thread of adding information that everyone already knows. I'm so popular!
Mocker
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post

Did they use some of the logistical and communication networks we left behind? Yes. Did we directly support the guys in power when we invaded or al Queda? No.
Well we did give the Taliban alot of money to stop the growing of opium shortly before 9/11. I'd say thats directly supporting the guys in power
And the Taliban are made up of members of one of the mujaheddin that we supported against the soviets or atleast of members of religious schools that the mujaheddin set up. Just because they didn't call themselves the taliban at the time doesn't mean its not essentially the same people we supported against the soviets that is now fighting us. Also the CIA helped trained various members of the mujahideen so even if bin laden wasn't directly trained by the CIA I'm sure he learned plenty of tactics from other cia trained members of the mujaheddin who he fought alongside of.