Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:50 PM       
how do i find out what kind of tongue i have
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Uh, you might need to get some references.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
ITS SILKY ON THE OUTSIDE AND ROUGH ON THE INSIDE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 10:23 AM       
you might need to buff that shit, hold some steel wool in your mouth for a while every day
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Women can't read maps and men don't check cupboards properly.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
men are from mars and women are from venus, so you need to see if you prefer massive crushing pressure and high temperatures or extremely thin atmosphere with subzero temperatures
OH GOD
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
also, do you prefer two tiny moons or no moons at all
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Women can't read maps and men don't check cupboards properly.

Cupboard checking is a learned trait that took me forever to master.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:01 PM       
I'VE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED AS KAHLJORN, SO I'M AN EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT.

BILL SLEPT AT THE FOOT OF THE BED LIKE A DOG.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Cuz that would have been a samwich
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
I BET YOU ALL HAD SUCH SEXY ADVENTURES AT COMIC-CON WITHOUT GOOD OL' LIFE-OF-THE-PARTY MILHOUSE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
DOES RIDING IN A ELEVATOR WITH ERIC WAREHIEM COUNT AS A SEXY ADVENTURE

ID WAGER NO
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
I don't know if watching adventure time counts either. To tie this back onto the topic we met some sexy tranies, who stole kahljorns camera....and then died. For real.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 06:22 AM       
I remember asking this before but can't remember the answer. Did your tranny die of the... flu by any chance? I remember the article being ambiguous.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I think it just said she died of "Overnight complications". I don't remember it specifically stating one thing or the other though. Could always try and track down Mr. Hanna Barbera though and ask him.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
It's all fun and games until some tranny dies.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
i had two dates this week :O :O
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:26 AM       
who paid for dinner?
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
DINNER AND ROMANCE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
who paid for romance?
BANNED

Old Apr 16th, 2011, 02:01 PM       
i made her pay for her half haha

dating sorta just makes me miss my ex or whatever she is it was still fun though
BANNED

Old May 5th, 2011, 01:47 AM       
SO LIKE MY EX WAS CALLING ME/TEXTING ME/TELLING ME WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO WORK THINGS OUT/ COMING OVER TO MY HOTEL EVERY day for like three weeks and then all of a sudden she started ignoring me and treating me like crap because she was "used to being alone." Then I quit kissing her ass and told her she was selfish so she got all crazy and blocked me

argg so now she's saying i harassed her for sending her an e-mail. I SENT HER AN AMAZING EMAIL DETAILING ALL OF THE FUCKED UP SHIT SHE DID DURING OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE SHE MADE ME KISS HER ASS AND PRETEND LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT AND IM THINKING OF POSTING IT HERE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Women are jerks
BANNED

Old May 5th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
i guess so. Man if there's anything ive learned its that letting other people get away with treating you like shit isnt worth it and it wont make them love you anymore ;/

in fact i think women love you the more you treat them like shit.

Im thinking of posting this email but its kinda long and embarassing and i guess its kinda dumb to do it maybe that's why she thought it was harassment cause its long
The man with no beard
CaptainPasty is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 08:13 AM       
Women or men, it doesn't matter. Either'll treat you like shit if you let them. Might be worth trying to develop a thing for trees. Anyone know the name for that?