Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
Cut Up Ninja Tufts.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Is it sad that the two biggest turn-ons for me are:

1. Atheism
2. Casual use of the word "cunt"

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM       
alcoholic caramel apples are go, repeat alcoholic caramel apples are go

(there's alcohol in the apples AND in the caramel)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:34 AM       
but does it have thujone in it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:51 AM       
no just cyanide and alcohol
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
you bitches are boring.

where is pram.
OH GOD
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:46 AM       
it's not my job to stalk him

have you tried zug
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 08:19 AM       
did you check the mortuary playground?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
Guys third shift blows.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Guys third shift blows.
BUT SHIFTING INTO THIRD RULES
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
why the fuck do you tools not have your dumb bitch exes blocked; you pretend that you're casual about the possibility of crawling back to them for sex while you ask for advice about it on the internet

learn from khaljorn, he only kept his ex unblocked just long enough to send her a gigantic, rambling email specifying exactly why the dumb bitch was a dumb bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
sexless marriage.?
Is there any other kind?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
you bitches are boring.

where is pram.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʇunɔ

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Forum be buggin', yo

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
MILHOUSE IS MY USE OF CUNT CASUAL ENOUGH FOR YOU?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
Why is the board being all fucky and putting me on random pages. I clicked last page.

Ok, posting took me to it. Good. Now I got nothing to say. You fucking haunted messageboard.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
thats ok it deleted some of my posts ;9
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
Haha yeah the BOARD did that, right, heh heh

Code:
KILLJORN YOU ARE BEING CENSORED BY THE MAN. MEET ME UNDER THE BRIDGE IN THREE HOURS
What a fine day it is today

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
MILHOUSE IS MY USE OF CUNT CASUAL ENOUGH FOR YOU?
YOU CAN MEET ME UNDER THE BRIDGE TOO FOR SEXY REASONS.

BANNED

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM       
I thought about reposting it but then realized i could get banned for that
BANNED

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
I GOT INVITED TO A HOLOOWEEEN PARTy AND I KIND OF WANTED TO GO BUT NOW I REALIZE I DONT REALLY FEEL LIKE TALKINg TO PEOPLE. PLUS ILL PROBABLY ONLY KNOW LIKE A FEW PEOPLE THERE

I Guess i cAN ALWAYs go AND NOT TALK to ANYBODY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 11:44 PM       
that's what I usually do

you can be roughly as popular as me, that's pretty fucking sad

i advise you drink a lot.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
THERE ARE TWO HALLOWEEN PARTIES IM INVITED TOO BUT IM TOO DEPRESSED ABOUT MY EX TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER ONE AND WOULD RATHER STAY HOME AND WORK caps was on too lazy to go back and fix it FUCK IT I LIKE IT.
OH GOD
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
I DRANK A LOT IT WAS AWE$OME

THAT DOLLAR SIGN WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT I LEFT IT THERE B/C $$$$$ = COOL

ALSO SINGING ROCKBAND WHEN DRESSED AS NATHAN EXPLOSION IS AWKWARD BECAUSE I WANT TO WIN BUT I ALSO WANT TO STAY AUTHENTIC TO MY COSTUME
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
I DRANK A LOT IT WAS AWE$OME

THAT DOLLAR SIGN WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT I LEFT IT THERE B/C $$$$$ = COOL

ALSO SINGING ROCKBAND WHEN DRESSED AS NATHAN EXPLOSION IS AWKWARD BECAUSE I WANT TO WIN BUT I ALSO WANT TO STAY AUTHENTIC TO MY COSTUME
dont be a dildo
BANNED

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:25 AM       
ALL THESE DRUNK GIRLS AND I DIDNT FUCK ANY OF THEM

BUT WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH GIRLS NOW A DAYS AND TOUCHING LIKE EVERY GUY IN SIGHT. I CANT EVEN TELL IF PEOPLE ARE DATING AND NOT ANYMORE