FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 03:56 AM       
saltines
aint nobody

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 08:46 PM       
made some spicy southwestern carribean jerk burgers w/ honey bbq sauce on toasted kaiser rolls, pretty good
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 06:56 AM       
Cheese sandwiches.
Forum Virgin
dontlookback is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 07:19 PM       
Yodel.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 09:11 PM       
Skinny cow candy. It's not half bad. It's like a Turtle but with rice krispies instead of pecans.
aint nobody

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
pancakes
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM       
So I made this biscuit batter stuff, but it is far too sugary to bake, so I'm just eating it straight from the bowl. It's just butter, sugar, sweetened condensed milk and some flour.

It's hurting my chest though, and I'm not sure I can finish it without my heart giving out.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM       
Anyone have any quick and easy recipes for apple pie that they would like to share?

I saw a good one where you just mix flour, sugar and eggs in a bowl, then dump a sliced apple in there and bake it, but I can't remember the ingredient measurements.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 01:08 AM       
I make apple crumble because I hate pie crust
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:12 PM       
i got these really good burritos from some mexican food place

the salsa is weird though. one of them tastes like an indian chutney w/ mint sauce mixedin and the other one is all sweet chipotle flavored. its good as hell though
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 02:40 PM       
Spicy rice with chicken, pepperoni, Chorizo slices and chunks with a creole base
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:30 AM       
Right now I'm eating good ol' Raisin Bran, but tonight I'll hopefully make something out of this:

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 06:54 PM       
Black beans with grilled red bell peppers, onions and hot sauce
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 01:17 AM       
frijoles charros so delicious

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Buttmunch
Tacobot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:53 AM       
Hot cheetos a Kit Kat and a Chocodile. Chocodiles suck dix.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 05:43 AM       
Tea and Popsicles
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM       
I am sneaking jelly beans in the computer commons at my school.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM       
My wife and I went gluten free. It's not that hard actually and most of the foods are GMO free as well.

Anyways, I feel better and I've been cutting back on meds to see if it's working. So far so good.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM       
Duzzat mean your bones and joints are better?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:04 PM       
50 percent less pain
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:44 PM       
FASCINATING :EEK
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
Is it possible to buy an entire bag of just the little brown toast slices in Party Mix?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
yes
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Is it possible to buy an entire bag of just the little brown toast slices in Party Mix?
those are fucking disgusting

maybe you should eat an entire bag of dicks instead
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM       
at least dicks don't break your teeth (:supermanjoke)

pizza hut thin crust veggie pizza.