Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM       
Getting impregnated would solve these sorts of problems, Carni
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM       
No, it wouldn't.
I'm intelligent enough to know I shouldn't be a parent.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM       
and no afraid to murder
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:02 PM       
Euthanasia's not homocide.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:25 PM       
Why do you have to take all the fun out of abortion Cig?
Egg
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:26 PM       
I thought that was the fun part.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Can you help me get rid of this cough first?
Can I interest you in a throat lozenge?
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM       
I don't think there should be any youth in Asia.

Last edited by Crimson Ghost : Dec 1st, 2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: I forgot a word
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:46 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:43 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 03:53 PM       
I fucking hate that level
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM       
OMG Palin won't go away! I will forever hate McCain for this!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM       
The Beast That Wouldn't Die
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:43 PM       
I treated McCain with tons of respect for his service and not snitching, I even respected him because he would show emotion and yell and shit, but he has forever erased any respect I have for him by allowing himself to be a government puppet. Throw him in the fire with the rest of them.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM       
SUP DUDES?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM       
WHASSAP BRA
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM       
CHECK THIS SHIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Howdy folks!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Don't get mad at me but is that John Lennon?
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Actually, it is a good friend of mine who suddenly decided to grow Fabio hair and rock out with his cock out, and requested a picture of himself destroying Canada
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM       
That would have been awesome if it was Lennon

Don't tell anyone that it isn't
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:02 PM       
I like to think of Lennon finally losing it on some people.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:06 PM       
I haven't seen The Last Unicorn since I was a kid

I'm just as amused as my three year old.

"Oh God no, I'm engaged to a Douglas Fir!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM       
I've never seen any unicorn so count yourself lucky!
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:17 PM       
Dude, Mia Farrow was in that?