Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
Cheap flipflops have been known to have chemicals in them that burn. I'd go find the link, but I don't think it's worth the five minutes slogging through the Consumerist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
http://www.google.com/search?q=cheap...ient=firefox-a
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
I alternated between Hydrocortisone 1% and Bacitracin for about a week before the rash stepped up the game and I went to the urgent care. I thought that maybe it was a latex allergy thing...I'm very allergic to dipped latex...but no, doesn't seem to be.

I'm just indignant at the idea of having ringworm. And a little uneasy because I don't like what that says about my immune system
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
I didn't see any ring shapes on your feet.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
Yeah, I saw those pictures...pretty horrid...but it's probably more likely that I do have some sort of skin infection from the non-breathable rubbery material. I just hate admitting it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
I suggest covering them in seminal fluid. I am willing to help in this matter. :7force
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Holy shit, that just made me realize something. If I go around kicking crotches, I might possibly have new germ-warfare capabilities!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
I'm thinking about buzzing my hair soon. Was going to do it tonight but it fucking snowed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
Our yard is separated from a major freeway by a concrete wall. Every once in a while, someone crashes into the wall nearby and it makes a huge noise and shakes the house.

Someone just crashed. It sounded like a giant trunk lid being slammed right outside our back window. Made me jump, heh. Now I'm counting minutes until I hear sirens.

There's no break in the freeway wall and no way I could get there to help. Since it's rush hour, I'm sure someone out there is calling 911.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Happy Birthday B_Squared!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Oh, cool. Happy birthday :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
hee hee hee.

I am doing lots of cooking for tonight, but everyone is out of key ingredients so it's becoming an exercise in frustration.

Also, I learned that when you give your mother a novelty dogshit-shaped candy mold, you end up receiving gifts of dogshit-shaped candy. That should've been a no-brainer :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
I'm great at replacing key ingredients with something from the back of the cupboard.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
heh

Well, I've already had to swap out cream of chicken for cream of mushroom, which hopefully won't be too big a deal.

The cake I baked (the same way I always bake cake) came out with a tough, shiny top this time. Not sure what that's about. But I can cut the top off.

The rest of it..dunno, I'll improvise.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
Sounds like crystallized sugar. I think the cake might hold together better with a crust, but if it's 1/4 inch thick it would suck.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I used the reduced sugar pilsbury cake mix because I didn't have ingredients to make my usual recipe from scratch. I'm guessing it's that.

If the rest of the cake is okay, I'm all right with it. I can cut it off.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Thank you 10K, Tadao, Kitsa.
Spent the day at Disneyland since they have a promotion to get in free on your birthday. Had a good time, but since its spring break here it was very busy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
I saw that commercial. That would be great if you were born on the same day as your triplets or something.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
This is what happens when you give your mom a novelty poop-shaped chocolate mold as a gift.

It's filled with delicious peanut butter.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 08:52 PM       
I hope it has whole peanuts in there as well!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 8th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
I told her she should have, but she didn't. The peanut butter shows through in spots, it's a similar effect.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
I have twin girls who I also signed up for the Disney b-day. That will save me some $.

choco butter poo...I dont know if I could get past the look to eat it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 9th, 2009, 01:08 AM       
Yeah, it's a great deal for multiples. I would've done it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:38 AM       
A friend of mine got me to watch a couple episodes of Buffy tonight. I've never been so ashamed about liking a TV show in my life.

I was pretty ashamed about liking Stargate SG-1, but jesus christ.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog