Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:40 AM       
Hopefully he will. He seems like a smart enough kid that just needs some experience in an independent lifestyle. Hopefully he'll go to college and wisen the fuck up and make his own life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:43 AM       
Heh, If I was him, I'd try convincing my hippy parents to let me tour Europe over the summer, but I am a Deadhead so of course I would.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
Ha, deadhead. Tough of gray man, grow that beard out. CHERRY GARCIA.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
I'm on shot number 12. My coke supplies are dwindling to a dangerous level. Please have mercy on my poor soul.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
Yeah, I probably fucked Fathoms mom at a show once. I'm not a believer in peace though, I follow the laws of chaos. The animal kingdom has never lived in peace and harmony and to go against that would be just as bad as destroying the world with toxins.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
It's almost 2, last call!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
good morning guys. It's 2:49 and I gotta wake up for pt at 6. Goodnight!

xoxo
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:51 AM       
-Clayton
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
Fuck last call. I have enough coke for maybe 3 more shots...allah willing. If push comes to major shove, I have a quarter bottle of Seagram's vodka on the fridge to drink but I don't know here I can find a chaser. I don't do Russian goods.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:53 AM       
I'm on my last glass of vodka on the rocks. I gotta get some more for SciFi tomorrow.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
good morning guys. It's 2:49 and I gotta wake up for pt at 6. Goodnight!

xoxo
goodmornight to you too!
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:55 AM       
You out?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:57 AM       
in about 3 mins
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:00 AM       
weiner poopie
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:01 AM       
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:01 AM       
GUYS I AM SO BORED UGH
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:03 AM       
Lol, no update, I'll look tomorrow morning. Cya in hell my friends
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would be rad if the J was invisible until glow in the dark time.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:31 AM       
I'm on my last legs right now. Sadly i'm watching Bravo and the ginger named Kathy Griffen.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:53 AM       
Damn, I missed the banter. I thought for sure Supergator was going to be "Half-Gator....Half-Superman"
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 03:54 AM       
Oh, you just wait till tomorrow. Supergator will be everything that we wish/hope for.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 04:00 AM       
hi

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 04:00 AM       
I'm down for that.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 04:06 AM       
hi milhouse
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 04:11 AM       
by milhouse