Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:44 PM       
yes she did and she's the scary traileryparky butch kind

and you guys have terrible dealing-with-lesbian tactics, you'd all be the first attacked by the angry feminists

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
Ask if she would like to relax in the hot tub and enjoy a Tom Collins .
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

and you guys have terrible dealing-with-lesbian tactics, you'd all be the first attacked by the angry feminists
Talk to her about hot boys. Let it be known that you are going out to dinner with your boyfriend.

Also, when did YOU get a job?!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:24 AM       
basically, treat her like you would a stupid ugly dude ;(
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:26 AM       
pepper spray right in the vagina
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:31 AM       
wait this isn't the how to get a dog to respect you thread n/m
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Well, would any other kind change things for you?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
GUYS I THINK ELX IS HOMOPHOBIC :O
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM       
Normally I would jump at the chance to jokingly agree with you, but I think I am in the bad books so I wont.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
I thought you were the only guy in the good books?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
Quote:
Then she broke the law and should be fired. Talk to your supervisor - if that doesn't work talk to HR.

Or is she the owner? In this case, quit.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Quote:

My co-ed softball team is awesome though. I think my friend Joe is the only 100% straight person on the team.

We are Team Uruguay.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
Wait, hitting on co-workers is against the law over there? Shit, is it against the law here? Flirting with certain women at work is my raison de vivre... oh man, now you've got me worried that they are only pretending to like it or something and are actually extremely uncomfortable

Anyway, Elx if it's constant, and you make it clear that you are not interested, take Flagg's advice.

10K that's an awesome name
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:38 PM       
THE FUCK, I don't get to Sam's posters in time so now Tadao's turns into a mod

I suck at internet responsibilities THAT GODDAMNED REAL LIFE IS FUCKING MY SHIT UP
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:42 PM       
Jesus fuck, and while I was gone pub came back with a vengeance and elx started talking about being harassed by lesbian coworkers, and once I log on everything cool stops happening. I think my presence might be a plague, guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
I BET YOU SAY THAT TO ALL THE GIRLS
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
DON' GO FORGETTIN' DA BBQ SAUCE Y'ALL

frigging ultra-euros; can't tell the difference between rednecks and black people. That's only a problem in ATLANTA, genius

The appropriate mock-response would be along the lines of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
GAWDAM BOY, YOU TELLIN' ME YOU WAS FIXIN' TO SET THAT OUT WITHOUT THE SAUCE?! YOU AS DUMB AS A BAG A HAMMERS, MAEYNARD. GITCHER SORRY ASS OVER TO THE COSTCO AND GIT SOME A THEM BUCKETS O' TATER SALAD AN SLAW, I'LL WATCH THE PIG. AN GIT SOME MORE BIER WHILE YER AT IT. SHEE-IT.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM       
TADAO YOU'RE JUST PICKING ON ME BECAUSE I'M NOT DEDICATED ENOUGH TO BE MODERATOR MATERIAL
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
except Art Shit mod, but being named moderator of Art Shit is like having someone tape a yellow paper star to your shirt and saying that you're special
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Jesus fuck, and while I was gone pub came back with a vengeance
Today, I am mostly thinking this thread is better to read without me.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
I think I got a sunburn. This should not happen in Canadian May.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
Wasn't Canadian May that movie where Quebecan teenagers fought off the French helicopters while Jennifer Connelly had sex with Michelle Pfeiffer
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:33 PM       
It should be
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Today, I am mostly thinking this thread is better to read without me.
How am I supposed to annoy you in person if you decide to not be in person? JERK
Ancient Mariner
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
but being named moderator of Art Shit is like having someone tape a yellow paper star to your shirt and saying that you're special
and you just happen to be a small two-fingered monkey with cerebral palsy