Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:52 AM       
I'LL GIVE YOU A PUNCH
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:04 AM       
YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME A PUNCH IF THERE WAS A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL WRAPPED AROUND IT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:10 AM       
HOW BOUT A NICE HAWAIIAN PUNCH
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:19 AM       
FUCK OFF YOU GINGER MIDGET.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:38 AM       
Hey nerds

I went on a date with punk girl yesterday. It went really well
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
You mean pop punk girl?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
Hell no, she listens to real punk. She had a Wipers CD in her car
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
PUNK IS DEAD

ZOMBIE DATING

B CAREFUL
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
WAS SHE ALL LIKE ANAL CUNT RULZ
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Hell no, she listens to real punk. She had a Wipers CD in her car
I have Careless Whisper in my car. Well, when I had a car. Doesn't mean I listen to it. But I did.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
It was probably a greatest hits tape Rongi.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Nov 5th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Now they've messed up Punchy too.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 07:55 PM       
Wipers dont have a greatest hits cd

Fuck all y'all
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
rongi you tell the shittiest stories
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
Punk was shit after The Stooges broke up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Wipers dont have a greatest hits cd

Fuck all y'all
they have a box set

I know this because I have it
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
!SAND MADNESS!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Punk was shit after The Stooges broke up.
pretty much every opinion you have is worthless
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
rongi you tell the shittiest stories
maybe you'll think i'm cooler if i post naked pictures of my ex girlfriend on the internet

oh wait cool people don't do that creeps with a pathological need for validation do that
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
they have a box set

I know this because I have it
hey fz congratulations on being the only person on i-mockery with good taste in music

oh and milhouse, I guess
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
this nigga look like he doo doo'd himself
The Glum Cunt
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:27 AM       
Quote:
maybe you'll think i'm cooler if i post naked pictures of my ex girlfriend on the internet

oh wait cool people don't do that creeps with a pathological need for validation do that
Just be sure to take some good nudes of this girl so you can show them off when she's out of your life.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
YEAH, SEND THEM RIGHT TO MY DICK BONE. WHEN I LISTEN TO THE WIPERS IM GOING TO THINK OF HER ON MY DICK BONE NOW.