Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 06:33 AM        President Women
I just wondering what do you guys think about it, well this isn't any new, Margaret Tatcher was a strong prime minister for england during the 80's, but now by looking at Hillary Clinton campaign i started to thinking if all the president were females maybe that would reduce the wars, but right now in my country some people already started to protest against cristina Kirchner goverment because she wants to give expensive taxes to the farmers so she can fix poverty problems or whatever, people don't trust her for being such a puta vieja but i guess she must wanted to show herself strong against haters and i thought same thing could happens to Hillary (my sweet blondie lady ).
What do you think guys, is a men job or they can handle it?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:14 AM       
As far as I've been able to figure out, Clinton's femaleness is not particularly outstanding in the list of things which would make her a crap president.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM       
Being a woman wasn't the main reason that Thatcher was a cunt.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
I think the issue of who is president ceased to matter a long time ago.

I would love to be idealistic and hopeful like I was a few years ago, but I'm far too disgusted to pay it serious attention anymore. I hate admitting that, but I can't help it. It turns my stomach knowing that things will remain pretty much the same until this country collapses under the weight of its own ignorance and self-indulgence.

I want to see a presidential candidate whose motto is "Stop hoping, dumbass."

I'd vote for that guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
She couldn't be any less of a woman if she inverted her vagina. To me, she's a malicious, genderless evil, motivated by the sole thought of just being president.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
EP, for balance you could also have mentioned Corazon Aquino and Benazir Bhutto. They were not afraid to be female, and heads of state in male-dominated societies, whereas Maggie was a man in woman's clothing for all intents and purposes. Hillary, who in my view is eminently qualified for the top job (I feel the hate in this room!) has all the personality of a road accident.

I guess what I'm saying is that in the race for the nomination for the Democratic party, it isn't white vs black, or man vs woman, it's more style vs substance. I'll leave history to judge the result.
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Both NZ & Chile have female leaders right now, not that anyone gives a damn about those two countries. ;(
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 11:04 AM       
They're countries???????
You may already be there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 12:40 PM       
Yeah, like Narnia & Lilliput.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
Yeah because women NEVER get catty with each other, especially when they're on a power trip.
Blair got nothing on Geri
Creymaster is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 10:46 AM       
I think Woman can do just as good a job of screwing us over as the men have been doing for the past 200 or so years. However, I don't think Hillary should have the honor of going down in history as being the first pres.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 11:49 AM       
I don't think she will

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
You silly people act like it matters who is president. If we had dictators, then yeah 1 person in power can change things. I say let her be president and then we can end the old gender argument.