Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:35 PM       
I can vouch for Jomb being Jomb. Of course you'll probably think that I am him creating another account, but I am another rom hacker who knows Jomb from another forum and that was indeed him. He's a super terrific guy.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
k0k0, I know you're another rom hacker and we received your submission not too long ago. We're definitely going to be reviewing it in the future. I'm not gonna say what it is here or anything more about it because I don't want to spoil the surprise for people, but thanks for sending it in. Looks like Jomb and the other crazy hackers out there really inspired you.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
Judging by his avatar, I'm sure it's going to be.... interesting.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
koko nuts!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
k0k0, I know you're another rom hacker and we received your submission not too long ago. We're definitely going to be reviewing it in the future. I'm not gonna say what it is here or anything more about it because I don't want to spoil the surprise for people, but thanks for sending it in. Looks like Jomb and the other crazy hackers out there really inspired you.

Ohhh...I'm excited. I have sent about 4 in so even I don't know! And yeah, Jomb is defenitely an inspiration. If one day I could be considered little Jomb or maybe Jomb's wang, it'd be an honor.
Forum Chaos Lord
Jaimas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 02:22 AM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/image...ine=1236645199

Oh, scrod. I know those testicles.

Mario 2 hack off the port bow, captain. Shields up, weapons online.
The Glum Cunt
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:20 AM       
You actually never know. Mario 2 (jew fighter) was my first real bad hack. And I have 4 other ones, so you just never know.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 04:50 AM       
And on that note, we now return you to the topic at hand... a classy rom hack known as "Abnormal Family: Butt Babies & Tranny Tramps."
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
LMAO @ "Don't forget to wipe your ass, folks!"

I don't think Tommy Toilet is really a bad guy so much as he's mixed up with a shitty crowd.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
The Glum Cunt
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 01:43 PM       
Tommy Toilet is pure evil. I mean, he eats poopies. If I ate poopies, something would be wrong with me. If anyone has a sad tale to tell, it's Cockulese. He was raised by the wrong side of the family. A troubled youth taken to evil because he had no choice and a cock for a face. If things turned out differently, you could be playing as him fighting butt babies. I'll wait a moment for that to stop blowing your mind.
Evil ROMhacker
Jomb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
Koko, you crazy perverted monkey. I already have a wang.

Tommy Toilet is a character created by my all-time favorite underground cartoonist R. Crumb (so are the snoids for that matter). I put him in my hack as an homage to a great artist. So yea, Tommy basically got mixed up with the wrong crowd.
Here is Crumb's Tommy: http://www.deniskitchen.com/Merchant..._Code=SP_Tommy

Funny Koko should mention Cockules as a youth, because i have a backstory for him in which he was childhood friends with Jooz. At one time i considered hacking tiny toons or something like that and putting in baby Cockules and baby Jooz.
Forum Virgin
PolarisSLBM is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:55 PM       
The phrase from the manual 'Be sure to stop playing Sega Genesis once in awhile to at least attempt to get laid.' made me genuinely laugh.
Forum Chaos Lord
Jaimas is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
I mean this hack has the dubious distinction of being the first to cause me actual, physical pain.
Second, Boogie. I thought that Mario 2 hack with the flashing, epilepsy-inducing backgrounds was the first.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 02:21 AM       
Jaimas, you must be referring to Disco Mario. That wasn't Boogie who reviewed that rom hack, it was Fat Satan. He, Boogie and myself have all reviewed hacks over time... and I'm sure there are future ones in store for us that will cause even more pain.
Forum Virgin
homie D clown is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2009, 03:01 AM       
this game is just plain hilarious....nasty but none the less funny
GoldMember
Count Mek is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:35 AM       
Man I must have just not come here for over a year and a half or something, no idea why not D:
Anyway, I think Jomb is actaully kinda cool (ish) at least he can spell for the most part and his ROMS all seems to just be a sick joke (I hope)
Legendary Samurai Warrior
Gosamaru is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 02:13 AM       
Man Jomb out did himself this time. Only Jomb would waste himself on a game like this. God bless his perverted little heart. I wonder what Jomb's next creation will be like. Disturbing as hell man.
Forum Virgin
Wahovipab is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
I actually played this on my real Sega Genesis :3