Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 08:18 PM        SPECIAL TROMA ART CONTEST FOR LLOYD KAUFMAN!
Since Lloyd's gonna be on Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum this Thursday night, I'd really like everybody here to show some love for all those insane independent movies he's produced with Troma over the years. The best part is you'll get to see him commentate on every entry as we show it to him live on the air. All you have to do is draw a picture of Lloyd hanging out with any of your favorite Troma characters (Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman, Poultrygeist chickens, etc.) and getting into some kind of trouble / mischief.

As always, you do NOT have to be a real artist to participate in this. It doesn’t matter if you want to draw it in Photoshop, MS Paint or even with finger paints... we’ll be judging these entries solely on creativity and humor, not artistic talent. We'll be showing ALL of the entries live on the air and letting Lloyd and his lovely Tromettes judge which entry is their favorite! Whoever wins will get some Troma goodies! Post links to your entries in this thread or email them to doc@docmock.com with the subject line "Doc Mock Troma Contest!" As always, you can enter as many times as you like, just make sure your entries are turned in by 4pm PST on Thursday, June 24th. If you turn them in later than that, we can't guarantee that they'll make it into the show in time.

As of this posting, we only have two entries so far, so this contest is absolutely up for grabs. Thanks to all of you who pitch in a lil' of your time to enter the contest!