Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 06:36 AM       
With time to kill I bought and watched all the episodes of Bottom. Sometimes unfunny, sometimes hilarious.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 06:56 AM       
100% agreed, Zhukov.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 08:05 AM       
Just watched all seasons of The Wire. I honestly think that television doesn't get much better than that. It took me quite a few episodes to get into the series, but after that I was hooked. Omar is propably one of the best characters in any television series ever. Everything about this show was just awesome as hell. Granted, the fifth season was a bit weaker than the previous four, but it still kicked ass.

Now that I think about it, The Sopranos may be the only other series I like better.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 11:46 AM       
I started watching ncis lately because it has that guy from summer school in it. Then I found out ncis: l.a. has ll cool j AND chris o'donnell in it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM       
There is an NCIS: LA?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Just watched all seasons of The Wire. I honestly think that television doesn't get much better than that. It took me quite a few episodes to get into the series, but after that I was hooked. Omar is propably one of the best characters in any television series ever. Everything about this show was just awesome as hell. Granted, the fifth season was a bit weaker than the previous four, but it still kicked ass.
The only problem I had with the Wire is that is made the other TV shows I liked look weak by comparison, effectively making me like those TV shows less the next time I watched them

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 02:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The only problem I had with the Wire is that is made the other TV shows I liked look weak by comparison, effectively making me like those TV shows less the next time I watched them
The Wire is so different from the other shows I watch, so no problem for me. Watching the last episode from season 5 made mee feel hella depressed for a couple of days, though. I know the show is entirely fictional, but I still felt like I lost something important. Partly because the show was so incredibly well written and the characters were so great, and partly because I have no life so I can dwell on shit like this way longer than necessary.

I'm in dire need of a good (crime) drama. Already watched The Sopranos, Oz, The Wire, Rescue Me, Breaking Bad and Dexter. Any suggestions?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 06:54 PM       
While I haven't seen any of it yet, I hear The Shield is very good the whole way through. And it's not a crime drama, but Six Feet Under is tops! You can't go wrong with anything from HBO really.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 07:15 PM       
Quote:
Watching the last episode from season 5 made mee feel hella depressed for a couple of days, though. I know the show is entirely fictional, but I still felt like I lost something important. Partly because the show was so incredibly well written and the characters were so great, and partly because I have no life so I can dwell on shit like this way longer than necessary.
SORT OF LIKE AVATAR DEPRESSION EXCEPT NOT INVOLVING A GAY MOVIE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 09:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
There is an NCIS: LA?
Oh yeah. I'm going to have to start watching normal current television shows more often.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 03:47 AM       
I thought it was Law and Order : LA
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 10:42 AM       
ABBOT AND COSTELLO MEET NCIS
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
i've seen ncis la but i find it as lame as the original

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:32 AM       
I've put off watching season 3 of chappelle's show but I found it on netflix last night. Turned it off halfway through the first episode.

Watched AEon Flux instead.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:44 AM       
I've been watching Californication lately. At first I thought it was just ok, and then I just kind of started hating all the characters and their insufferable trendiness. EVERYONE IS TRENDY. Hank is a smug writer, Karen used to be in a noise band, the 12-year-old daughter sings and plays guitar and worships Satan.

Somewhere near the end of season 1 it picked up, though. Then I blasted through season 2 in two days, which I thought was way better.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:53 AM       
IMATHOROUGHLY ENJOYING FRANKENHOLE. THAT IS ALL.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 03:10 PM       
I can't FATHOM who is third from the left

Started watching OZ from episode 1.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 09:59 AM       
I'm watching Twin Peaks. Just onto the second season now. It's different than what I expected.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 11:40 AM       
I've heard nothing but great things about Twin Peaks, but so far I've only seen the intro and it seemed incredibly dated.

SKATASTIC
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 01:11 PM       
I've seen part of an episode of twink peeks but I've seen the movie Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me and it was pretty good.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:33 PM       
My favorite show currently is Louis CK's new show on FX, until Conan returns of course
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:18 PM       
lil yimmy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
My mom wanted me to watch the first season of Royal Pains when she rented it. It was contrived and bad on multiple levels but for some reason I was pathetically hypnotized. The hypnosis continues every time I trip over it when channel surfing.

I don't know why. It's so bad.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:23 AM       
I just saw an episode of some vile reality TV show where the host looked like a crab. I can't remember what it was called, any ideas?