Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Oh shit, then whose house am I at
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
I thought you were looking a little redheaded
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
I used to be a red-head.
Dyed it brown for now.
Thinking of dyeing it black next.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Well, I got a few bullet wounds and the redneck got my camera, but I still stand by my decision
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
Lesson learned then!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
PPFFFT yeah right, I'm coming back with a camcorder
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Camouflage my friend!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
I was dressed like a fire hydrant, does that count
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Rednecks don't have fire hydrants!
Try dressing like a gunrack.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
THAT'S what I was missing
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
I'm a lvl 53 rouge! Can I play too!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
Umm, I seem to have missed quite a bit of conversation...

And don't worry, I wasn't scared off. I was in class and havn't been at a computer since this morning.

And yeah I know they are, but do you know what that tract's called? If you can't remember fine but I don't really feel like sorting through a hundred tracts of "If you are a Jew/Catholic/Pagan/Muslim/Communist/Witch/celebrator of halloween/fan of rock and roll music, you're screwed unless you FIND JESUS!" (Good idea. Where is he?)

I don't mind people supporting their own religion, but I hate when it's at the cost of other people's beliefs. And yes, I know it's possible.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 07:16 PM       
GUYS, I AM WIELDING THE HOLY AVENGER.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
IN HIS PANTS
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 08:39 PM       
Of course.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
IT REQUIRES TWO HANDS TO WIELD.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
AND YOU HAVE TO BE A PALADIN.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
I used to have an elf paladin on Everquest.
But you'd have to share the Shrubbery.
Hahah
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
I really need to stop that.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
Don't even get me started.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm a lvl 53 rouge! Can I play too!
Rogue.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
My character blushes a lot! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!