Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 03:05 PM       
i'm going to use this thread to report bugs in the theme :o

Code:
(1:36:54 PM) Chojin (AIM): hey on the i-bapery style, i've changed most of the colors, but when you roll the mouse over the threads/forums, they change back to grey. The colors are #2a2a2a and #232323, but they aren't showing up in the vbadmin 'all style options' page anywhere. Also, the colors on the 'reply to thread' page on the left side are remaining grey (#2a2a2a). 2a2a2a and 232323 aren't anywhere in the 'all style options' anymore, so i don't know where they'd be. Can you please find out what's doing this?
(1:45:00 PM) Chojin (AIM): i also need to find out how to change the newthread.gif, reply.gif, etc. pictures for i-bapery only but can't figure out how :<
(5:25:56 PM) Chojin (AIM): Also, people are having issues with i-bapery causing horizontal scrolling even though it's as big or smaller than the original i-mock menu: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/urbansuicidejunkie/linkedjunk/2008/september/sidescrollbapery.jpg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 04:03 PM       
Can we make suggestions?
Code:
To bad you can't make code viewable only in I-Bapery
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM       
yes
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM       
lol
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM       
every now and then (only with this skin) an ad from the top overlaps the first post
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 10:44 AM       
RELOAD COUGH COUGH ADD REPLY COUGH COUGH COUGH
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 10:53 AM       
Chojin, why are you reporting bugs to yourself?
125% 3D
Cfr5 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
PASSSIN' THE BUCK
Consider the buck passed.

But the doe stayed.
was never good
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Oh and willie:

If you can set this on fire in a way that it can still tile horizontally, i'll add it to the bape theme.
Flaming menus. Come on, willie.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
OK ILL WORK ON IT TONITE ;_;
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
That will look cool.

Code:
(1:36:54 PM) Chojin (AIM): hey on the i-bapery style, i've changed most of the colors, but when you roll the mouse over the threads/forums, they change back to grey. The colors are #2a2a2a and #232323, but they aren't showing up in the vbadmin 'all style options' page anywhere. Also, the colors on the 'reply to thread' page on the left side are remaining grey (#2a2a2a). 2a2a2a and 232323 aren't anywhere in the 'all style options' anymore, so i don't know where they'd be. Can you please find out what's doing this?

Is this fixed? It seems like it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 04:55 AM       
this probably doesnt work

was never good
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:03 AM       
i encourage you all to give i-bapery another go, CFR5 and I have been working on it!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:35 AM       
the i-bpery skin lacks an i-mockery link

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 03:27 AM       
they are not affiliated. there are a lot of hurt feelings.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM       
i just wanna tell you guys that this is beautiful
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Just put on this skin for the first time, kinda confused as to why there's a whole skin dedicated to Bathin Apes but...
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
They are SPECIAL, is why.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6...db6fb9a8902bda

Bathin' Apes
was never good
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 09:23 PM       

i-bapery buttons are installed now they will learn their place am i right
rockfuckcunt
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
HAD TO BE THERE NEWBS

gr8 job choj
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
Looks great! Now let's set it on fire!

was never good
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:15 AM       
willie needs to make a better flaming bar first.

willie, you can make that bar wider first, if that would help
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:35 AM       
how wider we talkin, like 50 pxls
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:56 AM       

man you can still see the lines i need to learn how to do shit

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 10th, 2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: whrong one