Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin
goldenbane is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 01:38 AM        Max Burbank: Hardest working unfunny man on I-Mockery
I don't mean this as a flame against Mr. Burbank or anything, but I just don't find the VAST majority of his articles and such things funny at all. He has, what I consider, an extremely sophisticated sense of humor.

When ever I see an article discussing something I've never ever heard of before in my life, I always whisper to myself "Gotta be Max Burbank" and every single time, it has been!

But Max, with all due respect to the other fine gentlemen on I-Mockery by far posts the most amount of articles (at least IMO). While I'm sure RoG and Protoclown, and the others all work very hard on their stuff, Max seems to really go the distance and get a vast majority of stuff posted.

If Mr. Burbank reads this, and is hurt by my words, I want to offer to him my most heartfelt apologies...I think his style of humor goes over my head a lot (although his article on the KISS Destroyer album was awesome!).

I want Max, and all his fans to know that none of this is sarcastic or meant to be sheerly nasty and mean spirited at all. There is enough of that crap on the internet. I guess I'm just making sort of an observation.

I do love the vast majority of Protoclown's stuff, I think I'm more in tuned with his humor.