Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:32 AM       
started watching Pawn Stars
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 03:10 AM       
I'm sorry.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Yeah, I hate that show.

Not long ago, an insider told me that almost without exception, those shows are completely fake.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:34 PM       
I get sucked into marathons of pawn stars and hardcore pawn.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:47 PM       
How its made on the science channel is where its at.
aint nobody

Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM       
oh, i know it's all fraudulent, i have a habit of watching garbage like it anyway

pawn stars
the osbournes
cake boss
ace of cakes
gene simmons family jewels

i've watched them all for unexplainable reasons
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 01:33 PM       
The Osbournes isn't so much as the others. That much is true.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
The Gene Simmons one seemed patently fake to me right away, to the point that I was increasingly insulted that they were presenting it as "reality". Not to mention that the members of KISS (Paul Stanley excluded, but barely) are starting to look like some of my geriatric uncles, with slightly more black hair dye.

I stick with documentaries as much as I can, although I got hardcore into Oz and am still in Oz withdrawal. I would have watched that shit for 10 more seasons if they'd made it. Now I'm hanging on insurance commercials like a drunk shakes empties.

Trying to watch the last season of Big Love because I was fairly committed to it, but it's so loopy and all over the place that I can barely follow it.
aint nobody

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
generally i stick with cartoon and (real) crime shows along the lines of cold case files, most evil, etc.

gotten into watching art shows on the ovation network
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Trying to watch the last season of Big Love because I was fairly committed to it, but it's so loopy and all over the place that I can barely follow it.
That show went down the crapper when they killed Roman.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM       
I know, but I get committed to these shows and no matter how bad they get, I'm still in it for the long run. That's my personality, I guess.

If they'd made 10 more seasons of Oz, I'd watch them.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
man, i fucking love archer
best cartoon i've seen in a while
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
Watching xenosaga the animation.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
Does the show Firefly get better as it goes on? So far the first 4 episodes are star trekish.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
Yeah, it actually gets pretty cool. I think the first episode on the DVD is the pilot....then the actual first episode of the series is kinda the same plot as the pilot.

Serenity was pretty cool too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Science Chanel just got it last month, and so far they played the opening 2 hour episode and 3 or 4 other one hour episodes. They just did the one with the sword duel. I'm sure it'a all character development leading up to something special with the retarded genuis girl, but they are starting to loose my attention when they start doing the whole "WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND WILL NEVER ADMIT IT" thing. It's like 10 minutes worth in every episode so far.

I wouldn't mind it if the plot was intense, so far it's just been the usual morality tales. I'll stick it through though because it's supposed to be the best science fiction show ever.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
its worth watching at least all the way through. When they start bringing more ties with the blue sun corporation(or some name like that) it gets interesting.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
Norm macdonald is going to be on letterman tonight.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:47 PM       

asd;lkjfdsfasdl;kjasdflkj
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 03:48 PM       

the best

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM       
Was watching avatar: the airbender. The fire nation were attacking the airbender with their fire powers until a fire nation general stopped them. The fire nation general was all like "Enough, stand down. Hold your fire."

Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM       
Just finished the entire 36 butchered seasons of SNL on Netflix.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
Dat new Doctor Who episode

It was pretty good, but
Spoilers!
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
NEWS FLASH: Dr Who quit being cool in 1982.

Spoilers!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
All the new seasons have had at least 3 or 4 good episodes to balance out Russel T. Davies' retardation, and the series jumped waaay up in quality by the time Moffat fully took over.

Although I could still do with less fanboy pandering.