Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
What the fuck is The Batman?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM       

The Joker didn't wear shoes and had dreadlocks.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I guess I never saw "The Batman" just TAS. TAS wasnt great but it didnt totally suck. While I never watched more than half of two episodes, Batman Beyond had a killer concept I thought. What would Bruce Wayne do when he gets to old to fight bad guys? Just hang up the cowl? Hell no! Build a cyborg suit and train some kid.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I guess I never saw "The Batman" just TAS. TAS wasnt great but it didnt totally suck. While I never watched more than half of two episodes, Batman Beyond had a killer concept I thought. What would Bruce Wayne do when he gets to old to fight bad guys? Just hang up the cowl? Hell no! Build a cyborg suit and train some kid.

I've only seen a few Batman Beyond episodes but I read into it more online. The epilogue to BB is in a Justice League episode and it's really good.
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Batman Beyond was cool and the Return of the Joker movie was up there with Mask of the Phantasm. I'm pretty much on board with the legion that finds the Bruce Timm/Paul Dini DC Animated Universe adaptation to be the definitive cartoon Batman.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Jesus, don't get me started on Sailor Moon. My sister was (and still is) a Japanophile back in the day, and had these VHS tapes of Sailor moon, in original Japanese, with English subtitles.
So, every morning, since my bedroom was on the other side of the tv room wall, I'd wake up to that God-awful Japanese theme song. I wanted to break her tapes so bad; if it weren't for my parents grounding me from friends, games, tv and books (unthinkable for me), I would have the second week.
Oh, this went on until I was in seventh grade, and her friends convinced her the other high school kids couldn't find out or she be ridiculed. The one time I ever liked them, right there.
Mm yeah. The manga were okay (though a bit on the sugary side), but the anime were annoying.

Quote:
And Sherlock holmes in the 23rd Century or whatever he was in the future
Hey, that wasn't bad! I liked it quite a bit. I've only found about four on kewlcartoons.net, but still...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
That kewlcartoons website is like a graveyard for syndicated shows that aired at 6am on weekdays. Inspector Gadget is arguably the only show on there that doesn't warrant mention here.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
Anything Educational made in the past 5 years. Are they trying to make children stupid.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM       
Also, anything made by DIC starting in 1998 (Archies Weird Mysteries, Super Duper Sumos, that show with the kids turning into dinosaurs). Man, that company should just go bankrupt and put out of their misery.....
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 08:09 PM       
Later seasons of G.I. Joe where the Joes and the Cobras decided to team up to get rid of the Drug Lords because drugs are bad. Drugs are so bad even terrorists know they're bad news. Drugs are so bad terrorists team up with real american heroes to fight drug lords.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Oh god, i just remembered Maya the Bee. I remember very little of it, but that little hurts my brain.

Also Mega Babies.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
Maya the bee was bad times.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:54 PM       

"Hey, I know it wasn’t great, but what right do you have to complain?"

"As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me."

"What? They’re giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them."

"Worst episode ever."
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Prostars was pretty bad.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Fuck you. And fuck you again for bashing skeleton warriors. Both of those shows were cool.
The toys were cool, I'll give you that. And I'm rabble-rousing, so I'll also give you that. And their theme songs sucked tremendously, I'll give ya that. Hell virtually ALL cartoon and anime theme songs suck balls save for a handful (And you folks know what they are!).

j/k fuck them
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Later seasons of G.I. Joe where the Joes and the Cobras decided to team up to get rid of the Drug Lords because drugs are bad. Drugs are so bad even terrorists know they're bad news. Drugs are so bad terrorists team up with real american heroes to fight drug lords.

I HAD successfully burned that from my memory! Thanks a lot!
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM       

Even when I was younger I understood that it didn't make sense.

Maybe the Marines should team up with Hezbollah to fight....the Columbians!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Any of the Paul Dini/Bruce Timm DC shows were not just good, they were great. Justice League/JLU remains my favorite cartoon of all time.

The old X-Men and spider-man cartoons were really good too, but even those can't compare.

That was very funny. Well done.
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:53 PM       
Anything made by Klasky-Csupo
Camp Lazlo
Sammy (the David Spade cartoon that aired for like two weeks on NBC)
God, The Devil, & Bob
Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil
Assy McGee
Fooly Cooly
Naruto
The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Scrappy-Doo
Will & Dewitt
South Park
Drawn Together
The Simpsons
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 02:42 AM       
I still like South Park. Gross humor, but it can sometimes be pretty witty. Infinitely better than Family Guy and the last three seasons of The Simpsons.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 03:07 AM       
I am almost 30, therefore it is in my genes to say that any cartoon produced after, say, 1992, sucks. With obligatory Adult Swim exceptions. GOD, I'm so demographic conformist.

On a serious note, I flipped through the channels and hit Boomerang, and they were airing "Hey There It's Yogi Bear." I haven't seen that shit since quite literally 1990, but for some reason I still remembered all the words to the songs. Now if I could just remember where my keys were.
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 09:36 AM       
Quote:
The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
You know it pisses me off, that people are still blinded by nostalgia and don't accept that this show is 80 million times better then the original and more faithful to the original comics, though Fast Foreward and the recent season suck
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo (oh hell, ANY stupid spin off that didn't follow the original formula) MUST KILL THAT SCRAPPY.
Pound Puppies
Ghostbusters ( the crappy ripoff)
When every single boy band got a short lived cartoon
Bonkers

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera