Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 01:09 PM       
Whitey is far more likely to be a serial killer or a child molester. It's probably because Blacks are genteically superior.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 01:11 PM       
I think Pharaoh is a character

No one can possibly expect to be taken seriously if they keep calling their opponent kiddy-names like that.

Although, it would make televised debate much more watchable.

Seriously though, you suck, Pharaoh. And not just because I'm a filthy communist pig.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 01:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Whitey is far more likely to be a serial killer or a child molester.
I agree with that actually, which I why don't think one race is superior to another.
noob 4eva
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 01:19 PM       
So why does it even matter to you if blacks commit street crimes and whites are child molesters if it doesn't mean anyone is superior? You're just pointing this out so that entire races can be self-concious or something?
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 01:37 PM       
It's to cover his shame over his genetic desire to molest children.
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekarp
So why does it even matter to you if blacks commit street crimes and whites are child molesters if it doesn't mean anyone is superior? You're just pointing this out so that entire races can be self-concious or something?

Well I'm bothered by the lie that all races are exactly the same. One lie, however well-intentioned, leads to another lie and it's not healthy.

For example, first there's the lie that there's no difference in the average intelligence of different races. Then there has to be another lie that black people are generally poorer and in worse jobs than white people because of white prejudice and racism rather than because of black people's generally lower IQs. That leads to Black resentment against Whites. Next there has to be positive discrimination against white people. That leads to White resentment against Blacks. And so it goes on.

A society built on a lie is doomed to collapse and failure.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:33 PM       
What the fuck? Since when does it matter what your IQ is to get a job or own a nice house? You stupid jackass. There's TONS of smart people who don't have jobs and even more stupid people who actually have them and make tons of money. Haven't you ever had a job before? IQ rarily makes you more successful or more rich than other people.

Why is it that every point you make is obvious and vapid? "Well obviously smarter people have better jobs because they are superior!" I swear that is the logic of an eight year old.
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 04:52 PM       
Being bothered by the 'lie' that all races are exactly the same is nutso, Sowy, because nobody says that. I have noticed that almost all Black people are darker skinned than almost all caucasians. Aisans have epicanthal folds.

You have a very speciffic definition of what you call the claim 'all races are exactly the same.' Let THAT truth set you free. You also sound like a guy with a pretty massive chip on his shoulder. My guess? It ain't genetic. Someone raised you to feel put upon and superior.

"the lie that there's no difference in the average intelligence of different races. "
-Porker

Again, a selective definition of the word 'lie', Or too put more of a point on it, an incorrect definition. For the sake of agrument I'll give you the idea that it has yet to be proved their ISN'T a difference in the average intelligence of different races. But since there is NO widely agreed upon measure of the intangible concept 'intelligence' the very idea this is a lie is absurd. This is the reason you rely on IQ. You WANT to see it as a 'lie' as oposed to a widely held belief. Just as you WANT to believe that the socio economic conditions blacks live in has something to do with their 'IQ' At best, at VERY BEST, this is a Theory with a very small amount of potentially questionable research behind it. It COULD be true, though I strongly, strongly, strongly doubt it, but the jury is so out on that you could date them. You believe it because you WANT to. Accuse me of the same thing if you like, but don't call it a lie, That's kind of smug and arrogant, even for a truffle hunter like you.

"That leads to Black resentment against Whites."

Huh. You don't think slavery and segregation and lynchings might have helped build a resentment that might have lasted more than a couple of generations could account for that? I mean, I know it's all better now like magic and disparity between the races these days i all about IQ, but families have memories. There are people alive today who's great grandparents were slaves, there are people alive today who's grandparents were lynched. Look at your feelings of resentment against Arabs. Is that due to your low IQ or Whitey Liberals coddling you? Maybe it's because of run a muck reverse discrimination against fine upstanding white men who have such a hard time getting by in the world today. You have Victim Envy.

"A society built on a lie is doomed to collapse and failure. "
-Wilbur

See, my society was built on the idea that all men were created equal. Pigs in my society have fought that notion every single step of the way, grunting, squealing and rolling over on people and crushing them.

"Oh, I never said darkies wasn't equal, I just said they was more ignoranter and violent than us white folks."

Once there was a lie that Jews weren't as gentically fit as Aryans. And Blacks and gays and the retarded and poles and gypsies weren't genetically up to snuff either.

If Blacks are genetically more violent and stupider than whites, wouldn't we be justified to protect ourselves against them? I know, I know,m you didn't say that, but if you're right, why wouldn't we make special laws to keep them in line? It would be crazy not to if your right. Not every Black is going to go nuts, but we ought to watch them all closely beause they are genetically disposed to, and the wise gentle white man needs to coral them for their own protection.

You almost make me believe that Britts are Genetically predisposed to conquer and exploit the duskier races.

Stop getting your panties all in a bunch. A dozen or so more generations and interbreeding will take care of all your worries. BOO!
Scary thought, isn't it?
noob 4eva
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 05:11 PM       
I don't understand why you're saying that blacks should have worse jobs than whites because of lower IQs, when you yourself mentioned that people with the same IQ could have drastically different jobs.

You're afraid of black people
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 07:37 PM       
Wait, musicians? Blacks are more likely to become musicians? Have you ever seen a philharmonic orchestra? Asians and white people.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
It's to cover his shame over his genetic desire to molest children.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
It is fascinating how different cultures have different kinds of crimes.

For instance, sexual assault and rape are hugely perpetrated and unreported crimes in Korea-Japan-China, and also there is an abnormal amount of burglary in Korea compared to the US, while a total lack of murder.

t is cool.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 12:49 PM       
Hey buddy, do you think that might have more to do with, I dunno, the role and traditional social standing of the Korean woman in that culture, rather than a Korean "gene".....? Just a thought.
Mocker
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Well I'm bothered by the lie that all races are exactly the same.
Racist.
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 01:53 PM       
laughing emoticon.
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Well I'm bothered by the lie that all races are exactly the same.
Racist.
Hippie.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
laughing emoticon.
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
Quote:
laughing emoticon.

Mocker
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 04:36 PM       
You are the gayest racist ever.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 05:06 PM       
I'll never forget the time when I thought all muslim were brown people. How naive I was.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 05:15 PM       
Yeah, I stopped thinking that too once I saw my first light-brown one.