Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM       
attention gamers: most people do not fag out over sprites
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
HULK NEEDS A BARRY SANDWICH
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
attention gamers: most people do not fag out over sprites
I don't think it is so much the sprites, it is that it is very rare for a 3d fighting game to work in a smooth effective way. Sure, we have Soul Calibur (and to a lesser degree Tekken) on one hand. But then we have that Star Wars fighting game, Tobal number 1, Street Fighter EX, the DoA series (which has jiggling boobs to distract from the less than good gaming experience), just about every Dragonball Z game, The YuYu Hakusho fighting game, and too many others. Far more often than not, 3D fighting games just don't work well.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:41 AM       
2.5 D is whats up.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I highly doubt it's going to look like it does in the teaser. I guarantee it will mostly resemble Street Fighter 4.
Ya, I understand why they would do that, cost savings by building on an already existing formula from SF4 but I would rather something along the lines of King of Fighters XII.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
2.5 D is whats up.

Hell Ya!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I don't think it is so much the sprites, it is that it is very rare for a 3d fighting game to work in a smooth effective way. Sure, we have Soul Calibur (and to a lesser degree Tekken) on one hand. But then we have that Star Wars fighting game, Tobal number 1, Street Fighter EX, the DoA series (which has jiggling boobs to distract from the less than good gaming experience), just about every Dragonball Z game, The YuYu Hakusho fighting game, and too many others. Far more often than not, 3D fighting games just don't work well.
have you played tatsunoko vs capcom is pretty fast and fluid with 3d graphics my only complain is franks face

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Well, they did have a 2D Hakusho game...
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:09 PM       
God flying kick to the knee that is horrendous.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:31 PM       
yea thats probably about as high on the body as that dopey fuck can get
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 08:53 PM       
The only fluid 3d fighters that I've ever played were Dead Or Alive 2-4 and Virtua Fighter 5. Other than that, the genre is kind of clunky.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
exactly
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:27 AM       
what in the goddamn fuck is a hakusho
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM       

Is that what the picture is ?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:23 AM       
GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
what in the goddamn fuck is a hakusho
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post

Is that what the picture is ?
Is some kind of garbage Anime that people in Japan seem to love. I think the story of the show is about a kid who travels into a other dimension and does battle with demons or something. Later on in the series he gets some really fucking annoying classmate of his to join him who kind of reminds me of the ginger kid bully from The Christmas Story.

Similar to Inyuyasha in the sense that its highly formulaic and drags on for about 10 seasons.

crap.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Is some kind of garbage Anime that people in Japan seem to love. I think the story of the show is about a kid who travels into a other dimension and does battle with demons or something. Later on in the series he gets some really fucking annoying classmate of his to join him who kind of reminds me of the ginger kid bully from The Christmas Story.

Similar to Inyuyasha in the sense that its highly formulaic and drags on for about 10 seasons.

crap.
It last 4 years in print and had 2 anime seasons.

Also you guys keep bitching about 3D fighters not working. Have all of you forgotten about Street Fighter 4 already? Or the fact that it's made by the same people who are making this?

bitch bitch bitch
Banned

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 07:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
It last 4 years in print and had 2 anime seasons.

Also you guys keep bitching about 3D fighters not working. Have all of you forgotten about Street Fighter 4 already? Or the fact that it's made by the same people who are making this?

bitch bitch bitch
3D fighters work but the Street Fighter series and anything SNK should remain hand drawn.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
Shutup already.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
as long as the gameplay remains two dimensional it will be ok now i want nemesis in this

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post

crap.
Well, pretty much everything you said in this quote was inaccurate.

Basically what I think you did there was took words from a synopsis somewhere (demons, classmate, dimension) and tried to make up a story to sound like you were knowledgeable on the show.
Banned

Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:00 AM       
Quote:

Basically what I think you did there was took words from a synopsis somewhere (demons, classmate, dimension) and tried to make up a story to sound like you were knowledgeable on the show.
First off,

YuYu's friend who he fights demons and such with is definitely a Ginger Kid. Just look at him. Secondly he has an annoying voice actor..thirdly,

The show is pretty much what I said, something about demons being fought in another world with japanese school boys. Similar to Dragon Ball Z but slightly better because it isn't completely retarded.

eitherway..its awful.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
Quote:

TO THE UNTRAINED EYE IT WOULD APPEAR LIKE THAT IS WHAT HE IS DOING.

HE HAS ACTUALLY SEEN EVERY EPISODE, AND IS TRYING TO FIT IN BY SHIT-TALKING IT, because he feels THE SHAME.