Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:00 AM        Scott McClellan
Scott McClellan is the fucking man. Too bad he couldn't/wouldn't see the light sooner, but better late than never.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM       
You can't be a successful spin doctor if you practice disclosure. He gave his time, honed the craft and hawked propaganda. Now he can write a book and sit pretty for the rest of his life. You don't think he had an agenda?
Still, GG Scotty. My American Idol.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Scott has done everything right so far. We'll see if he can play the game without winding up dead.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:03 AM       
Talk about publicity - I read that there's a good chance he'll be called to testify on Capitol Hill on the Valerie Plame Wilson affair. Apparently, in the book he claims that Dub himself authorized the leak....
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2008, 09:16 AM       
You didn't see his interview on MSNBC with Kieth Olberman? He is saying a lot of things.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Nope, I get all my news from the forums. Much more reliable.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:58 PM       
He said Jr had to do with the leak and that they all sat around on 9/12 and discussed 9/11 as an opportunity to go after Saddam. He is saying a lot.

You all know how I feel about it though. He would lie for money, just like everyone else in politics.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2008, 10:19 PM       
I doubt he's lying, but then again he is still alive.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Looks like the senate intelligence comittee is jumping the bandwagon in finally admitting that bush and cheney lied which confirms mcclellan's claims

From their own website:

"Statements and implications by the President and Secretary of State suggesting that Iraq and al-Qa’ida had a partnership, or that Iraq had provided al-Qa’ida with weapons training, were not substantiated by the intelligence.

Statements by the President and the Vice President indicating that Saddam Hussein was prepared to give weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups for attacks against the United States were contradicted by available intelligence information.

Statements by President Bush and Vice President Cheney regarding the postwar situation in Iraq, in terms of the political, security, and economic, did not reflect the concerns and uncertainties expressed in the intelligence products.

Statements by the President and Vice President prior to the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iraq’s chemical weapons production capability and activities did not reflect the intelligence community’s uncertainties as to whether such production was ongoing.

The Secretary of Defense’s statement that the Iraqi government operated underground WMD facilities that were not vulnerable to conventional airstrikes because they were underground and deeply buried was not substantiated by available intelligence information.

The Intelligence Community did not confirm that Muhammad Atta met an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague in 2001 as the Vice President repeatedly claimed."
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
feels like we're beating a dead horse here.